Regular crashes since Ritual

Dear GGG Team,

As you implemented new patch with Ritual league, my client started to crash every now and then (usually once per hour, sometimes often if more is happening on the screen).

DxDIAG pastebin:
https://pastebin.pl/view/46968eca

All drivers are up to date (tried to disable several Windows Updates but didn't help, so updated again). Windows up to date, newest NVidia drivers, checked as I am writing this post 5 minutes after most recent crash.

Please support as it is unplayable. Crashing so rituals/delve/Alva/Blight encounters are interrupted and portals for most important fights are wasted.
I am crashing in a team and solo. Juiced and unjuiced maps. Standing in hideouts or in town. Doesn't matter what I do, I regularly crash.
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2021, 12:39:30 PM
"
NoxNothus wrote:
Dear GGG Team,

As you implemented new patch with Ritual league, my client started to crash every now and then (usually once per hour, sometimes often if more is happening on the screen).

DxDIAG pastebin:

All drivers are up to date (tried to disable several Windows Updates but didn't help, so updated again). Windows up to date, newest NVidia drivers, checked as I am writing this post 5 minutes after most recent crash.

Please support as it is unplayable. Crashing so rituals/delve/Alva/Blight encounters are interrupted and portals for most important fights are wasted.
I am crashing in a team and solo. Juiced and unjuiced maps. Standing in hideouts or in town. Doesn't matter what I do, I regularly crash.

1. Are you using any kind of 3 party software like MSI afterburner, nVidia Experiance and so on? If yes, then close them so they are not open before starting PoE !!

2. Close the game and do this -->

3. Delete ALL files inside the follwing directory's -->

C:\Users\"windows account name"\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\Countdown
C:\Users\"windows account name"\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\DailyDealCache
C:\Users\"windows account name"\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\Minimap
C:\Users\"windows account name"\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\MOTDCache
C:\Users\"windows account name"\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\ShopImages

4. Now run a packcheck -->
C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PackCheck.exe

5. Are you doing any kind of OC on your CPU, GPU or RAM ??
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
NoxNothus wrote:
Dear GGG Team,

DxDIAG pastebin:

1. Are you using any kind of 3 party software like MSI afterburner, nVidia Experiance and so on? If yes, then close them so they are not open before starting PoE !!

2. Close the game and do this -->

3. Delete ALL files inside the follwing directory's -->

C:\Users\"windows account name"\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\Countdown
C:\Users\"windows account name"\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\DailyDealCache
C:\Users\"windows account name"\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\Minimap
C:\Users\"windows account name"\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\MOTDCache
C:\Users\"windows account name"\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\ShopImages

4. Now run a packcheck -->
C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PackCheck.exe

5. Are you doing any kind of OC on your CPU, GPU or RAM ??

1. I was, then disabled everything but didn't fix anything. Still crashing like crazy.

2./3. Done. Didn't help. Still crashed.

4. Done, didn't help.

5. Using Throttlestop to block the boost of a CPU. Crashing with and without this program enabled.

//EDIT

I have found the recommendation from some users to disable Bloom completely. Did change the value of Bloom to 0 (in a config file) and it still crashes.
Last edited by NoxNothus on Feb 24, 2021, 9:15:04 AM
Anyone can support? It is being more and more annoying. Wasted a lot of sulphite and EXP due to deaths caused by this DC's :/
PLEASE SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crashing like mad!
BUMP
BUMP

Anyone?!
Anyone???? GGG
Hey there, NoxNothus. I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing crashes!

Could you please check to make sure that your Windows is fully up to date?

To do this, navigate to your Updates and Security settings:

Start > Settings (Cog) > Update & Security

Then, click "Check for Updates" twice (to make sure it doesn't miss any updates). Sometimes updates are considered optional and so it may say you are up to date despite having updates available.

To verify your version of Windows:

Start > Settings (Cog) > System > About

Then, scroll down to Windows specifications.

The current Windows version is 20H2. I hope that updating this is able to resolve the problem!
"
JC_GGG wrote:
Hey there, NoxNothus. I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing crashes!

Could you please check to make sure that your Windows is fully up to date?

To do this, navigate to your Updates and Security settings:

Start > Settings (Cog) > Update & Security

Then, click "Check for Updates" twice (to make sure it doesn't miss any updates). Sometimes updates are considered optional and so it may say you are up to date despite having updates available.

To verify your version of Windows:

Start > Settings (Cog) > System > About

Then, scroll down to Windows specifications.

The current Windows version is 20H2. I hope that updating this is able to resolve the problem!

Updated everything, double checked, every optional update done, graphics up-to-date. Keeps crashing even more often.....................

New DxDiag:
https://pastebin.pl/view/0b84b441

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info