Chilling area and ailment effect modifier discrepancy

I was testing chilling area in PVP using Creeping Frost and I noticed that the reduced action speed modifier on my chilled character is not what it should be.

From the wiki, unless otherwise stated, chilling area grants 10% reduced action speed.

With 0% increased chill effect, my character had 10% reduced action speed as expected.

With 20% increased chill effect, my character had 14% reduced action speed, where I expected to see 12% reduced action speed.

With 72% increased chill effect, my character had 29% reduced action speed, where I expected to see 17% reduced action speed.

These results are baffling me. Has anyone experienced something similar or have any possible explanation?
ign Exdunn
Last edited by Exdunn on Feb 23, 2021, 4:52:18 PM
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2021, 7:32:50 AM
"
Exdunn wrote:
I was testing chilling area in PVP using Creeping Frost and I noticed that the reduced action speed modifier on my chilled character is not what it should be.

From the wiki, unless otherwise stated, chilling area grants 10% reduced action speed.

With 0% increased chill effect, my character had 10% reduced action speed as expected.

With 20% increased chill effect, my character had 14% reduced action speed, where I expected to see 12% reduced action speed.

With 72% increased chill effect, my character had 29% reduced action speed, where I expected to see 17% reduced action speed.

These results are baffling me. Has anyone experienced something similar or have any possible explanation?

It seems that increased ailment effect modifiers are bugged in 3.13, and GGG is going to fix it.
source
Last edited by N0esy on Feb 24, 2021, 7:33:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info