Any hope left? for small quality of life changes...

"
innervation wrote:
If it's valuable you should be happy you got a lot of drops.

If it's not valuable you shouldn't be letting it through your loot filter.

??

It's very simple logic tho, i don't see why you don't understand.

It's like you win the 10mil lottery, but they need you to chop off both of your arms before give you the reward, sure the 10mil is good you should be happy, and it's also understandable if you're going to complain about 'Why the hell do i need to lose my arms since the reward is mine'.

Just to be clear, i only try to help you understand the logic behind this topic, i didn't agree or disagree with anything.
"
Ozxell wrote:

It's like you win the 10mil lottery, but they need you to chop off both of your arms before give you the reward, sure the 10mil is good you should be happy, and it's also understandable if you're going to complain about 'Why the hell do i need to lose my arms since the reward is mine'.

Just to be clear, i only try to help you understand the logic behind this topic, i didn't agree or disagree with anything.

...When picking up more or less valuable drops in a video game is being compared with chopping your arms off. One of the point of game like these, is looting. If you're not picking up your loot, it's not looting in my mind.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
If you encounter a delirium mirror in a map you can collect your splinters in a neat pile. However, if a map is delirious, they drop one by one. Let that sink in for a moment.

To me it is obvious they don't want us to feel comfortable. The more time we spend looting the more time we spend in game and the bigger the possibility we buy something. Damn this free to play model...
"
To me it is obvious they don't want us to feel comfortable. The more time we spend looting the more time we spend in game and the bigger the possibility we buy something. Damn this free to play model...

That is just extemely unlogical. Try again.
Here's my solution: Remove trade.
When you post a pile like that and the general reaction from the community is "Should have filtered out all that worthless garbage," something has gone horribly wrong with the game. If I had seen this just a few years ago I would have wondered what hacked Korean server you were playing on and how I could get on it.

But as it stands, where we are now, even as a casual player I am looking at a pile of loot I will never, ever see in game and even I think it's worthless. Loot has no value in Path of Trading. For all the "WEIGHT" Chris Wilson preaches about, I feel nothing looking at this.
This is a buff™
Has uber strict filter showing chromatics. Ok, buddy.
The map tab being useless garbage is my biggest QoL complaint right now. Less useful than a quad tab.

I should be able to search by un-witnessed and zone and it should not only highlight the maps but sort and show them to me so I can ctrl+click them right to my inventory. Should be able to sort the same way with influence, occupied by guardians, enchanted, corrupted, by quant, etc. Not by a search within one single map in one single tier - across ALL maps.
"
KillerKrug wrote:

its retarded that i cant run normal maps, hide 99.9% of the items and when i alt tab game crashes because to much items on the ground XD

Doctor! Doctor! It hurts when I move my arm like this!
Dr: Well don't move your arm like that.

Game crashes when I hit ALT.
everyone: don't hit alt.

"
YourFather wrote:
Has uber strict filter showing chromatics. Ok, buddy.

chrom / ex is like 360:1 its still worth it imo...

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Here's my solution: Remove trade.

that doesnt solve anything too...

"
Ozxell wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
If it's valuable you should be happy you got a lot of drops.

If it's not valuable you shouldn't be letting it through your loot filter.

??

abit of an extrem way to describe, but still hit the core of the problem
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Last edited by KillerKrug on Feb 23, 2021, 2:06:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info