Spirit offering kills my minions.

So I assume I founds a bug unless there are some weird interactions going on I don't understand.
I am using a wand that triggers sockets when I use a skill, socketed with Spirit Offering, Desecrate and Blade Vortex.
Problem appeared when I equipped the "Fleshcrafter" Unique chest and started using Spirit offering. I was using Bone offering and a yellow chest without problems until now.

I wouldn't have been bothered but, it exploded my AG before I caught on to what was going on.

Short video clip of it detonating spectres and golems if that is allowed: https://streamable.com/vqf7pm

What causes this?
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2021, 10:54:34 PM
Not a bug....

Spirit offering add choas res to minion but if minion has 50% chaos res, it will convert 100% life to ES = 0 life = die (note that NOT 99.999% conversion)
I am not a GGG employee.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
They are at 18% before buff, Spirit Offering is only level 19 so add 29% there to bring it up to 47%?
"
Molesterbater wrote:
They are at 18% before buff, Spirit Offering is only level 19 so add 29% there to bring it up to 47%?

and any res from passive skill tree and the baseline chaos res of specific minion? Have any passive skill that scale the effect of offering?
I am not a GGG employee.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
I can't find anything that gives minions chaos resistance on me, or my gems.
I do have Mistress of Sacrifice, but that's affecting myself and giving duration.

I could throw you a PoB link if I figure out how to do that?
Thank you for the help, I'm so dumb. I forgot about all the + levels to minion gems.

Working as intended, will delete this. Sorry for wasting your time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info