Favoured map slots not unlocking with new watchstones equipped.

Scenario:

Ran a T16 siege map in New Vastir to complete its awakening bonus objective. This was at awakening level 8, i had already completed all other other awakning bonus objectives in this region.

One of the four watchstones socketed in New Vastir was of the new craftable kind - specifically a Titanium one.

Problem:

After killing the boss of this map, which was witnessed by the maven, the game confirmed to be that i had completed the awakening objective. It was highlighted in the atlas and in my map stash tab as having the bonus completed.

However the in-game graphic confirming i had unlocked a favorite map slot did not appear. In addition when i went to the atlas the slot on the right hand side of the UI was not unlocked - i only had two favorite map slots when i should have 3.

Fix:

Unsocketing the titanium special watchstone and replacing it with a base game watchstone immediately unlocked the favorite map slot. It however did not show the confirmation graphic.
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2021, 8:41:57 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
In my experience, when unlocking a Favoured Map slot, it hasn't opened until I leave the map. If you did this before leaving the Siege map you had just completed, I believe that when you unsocketed and resocketed a watchstone, it just forced an early recheck.
I checked this in hideout, not in the seige map.
Post screenshot of your atlas.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I mean, ok but i dont have a "before" picture so its not really useful to anybody just a regular atlas lmao.

https://imgur.com/a/RG1HJRX
"
Zimzams wrote:
I mean, ok but i dont have a "before" picture so its not really useful to anybody just a regular atlas lmao.

Dude....New Vastir is the 4th "tray" from the bottom, which shows you have unlocked all...the "delay" may just due to you hav not yet leave the map to refresh the data (this "bug" often also applies to endgame quest)

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Feb 21, 2021, 8:32:50 PM
Please re-read the thread buddy, i explained this very clearly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info