"Allocate Uncharted Realm Passivs"!

Hey,

got this problem atm... i allocated 12 passivs but it counts only 11 how and why? Did i something worng?

btw i did : "/recheck_archievements" allready didnt workout!

here the image link: it shows so small :D

https://i.imgur.com/0KyhqXL.jpg
Last edited by Senteo on Feb 21, 2021, 2:24:19 PM
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2021, 1:09:57 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same problem here...
"
Niqin wrote:
Same problem here...

uff okay then i didnt do some wrong i guess :D

unfortuned
"
Senteo wrote:
Hey,

got this problem atm... i allocated 12 passivs but it counts only 11 how and why? Did i something worng?

Per forum guidelines --> don't post new threads for something already posted.....

You have 2 things to try -->
1. try this command --> /recheck_achievements
2. Refund a point and place it again.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Senteo wrote:
Hey,

Per forum guidelines --> don't post new threads for something already posted.....

You have 2 things to try -->
1. try this command --> /recheck_achievements
2. Refund a point and place it again.

Per forum guidelines --> don't spam threads unnessery?

Thats why u have: Forum Posts: 11264 (3.21 posts per day)???
Last edited by Senteo on Feb 21, 2021, 2:27:05 PM
"
Senteo wrote:

So giving you the solution to your problem is SPAM.
LOL. :)

GL exile, you will need it. :)
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Senteo wrote:

So giving you the solution to your problem is SPAM.
LOL. :)

GL exile, you will need it. :)

dude as u can see in the picture that i still have some refundpoints left right? I did try it out i search the forum before... and my post says what i did... so why u have to post?... makes no seens ty for your help see you around most likly!
"
Senteo wrote:

dude as u can see in the picture that i still have some refundpoints left right? I did try it out i search the forum before... and my post says what i did... so why u have to post?... makes no seens ty for your help see you around most likly!

Nice edit of your first post. But since I quoted you, we can clearly see that this is not what you said originally. :)
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Senteo wrote:

Nice edit of your first post. But since I quoted you, we can clearly see that this is not what you said originally. :)

Ok dude... so now u want a sheriff star? Ill vote/vouche for! Still, my problem isn't solved... so it seems more ppl got the same bug... maybe GGG take this to the to do list.

Best Regards Thanks
"
Senteo wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Senteo wrote:

Ok dude... so now u want a sheriff star? Ill vote/vouche for! Still, my problem isn't solved... so it seems more ppl got the same bug... maybe GGG take this to the to do list.

Best Regards Thanks

Don't worry about that guy. He lives to post in here lol.

About your situation, seems like a bug and apparently others are experiencing it too.

I am sure that GGG will look into it.

Have a good day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info