Inconsistent syndicate interrogation behavior

I have research and intervention with only 2 members, so I will interrogate the non-leader in order to get 1 turn of progress or interrogate the leader in order to switch the positions of leader and non-leader

However the behavior of the board is extremely inconsistent when doing this. This is what happens 1) interrogate the member 2) do another encounter 3) start another map with a jun mission. The expected behavior is that after doing 2) the imprisoned member should immediately be deranked by 1 star and return to the safehouse (since otherwise there would only be a single active member in that safehouse). This is not the case always, sometimes it works properly, other times the member will stay imprisoned for 3 whole turns
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2021, 8:55:03 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Happened again

1) did research encounter and intervention leader spawned, interrogated intervention leader. The other intervention member became leader

2) did fortification encounter spawning the new intervention leader

3) Intervention encounter did not happen at all, on the board the ex-leader has "2 turns left" in prison

4) Started a new map with jun mission. I instantly got another turn of research intelligence from the old intervention leader and the research safehouse was ready to run.

5) In the new map there was only 1 transportation encounter

Another case:

1) did research encounter and interrogated the research safehouse member

2) did another 2 encounters in the same map

3) In the new map the non-leader research was still in prison with "1 turn left". Did the intervention encounter which put the research member in his safehouse again. Then I did the research encounter as normal

Another case:

1) did research encounter, leader vorici and non-leader ITF spawned, interrogated vorici and ITF became leader

2) did another encounter in the same map, vorici has 2 turns left in prison

3) did intervention safehouse, checked the board: former intervention leader is in prison for 3 turns, vorici for 2 turns

4) opened new map: there were 2 encounters, research and transportation. I did the research encounter and vorici was there
Last edited by Arawh on Feb 21, 2021, 3:15:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info