They give my account back after 1 month

[Removed by Support], they locked my account during 1 month at day 2 ruinning me everything. I have spent over 500 dollars in, yesterday I got it back.

Can we stop randomely lock people account ? That happened last league also but it was 3 weeks and for whole my guild, we all get back account with no answer.

So for next league how long did you plan to lock us again ? 2 months ?

An administrator keep deleting my post, that's the third one I write.
Last edited by JC_GGG on Feb 18, 2021, 8:39:15 AM
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2021, 1:17:04 AM
There are certain actions that will get your account locked instantly. Backing out of a purchase is one of them. They'll lock your account up for that, and really have no reason to even listen to you afterward. That's the ultimate betrayal in their business.

Even if you get your account back after that, you're on borrowed time. Do anything else, and you'll be locked and ignored for good. Keep your nose clean.

You also can tone it down if you have a problem. Easier to ignore you than to deal with your rants.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Feb 18, 2021, 8:41:06 AM
It's not a random lock though, if it's the level 30 on it is a bug, if it is anything else then YOU are managing to fall foul of the detection methods designed to catch bots and hacks (you are doing something on your end that while it may be innocent is very similar to those that cheat)

Ohh, and i've played since 2012...zero bans, like closed beta, open beta launch and during every single league(though i skipped some of the leagues and played standard)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Feb 18, 2021, 8:56:38 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
There are certain actions that will get your account locked instantly. Backing out of a purchase is one of them. They'll lock your account up for that, and really have no reason to even listen to you afterward. That's the ultimate betrayal in their business.

Even if you get your account back after that, you're on borrowed time. Do anything else, and you'll be locked and ignored for good. Keep your nose clean.

You also can tone it down if you have a problem. Easier to ignore you than to deal with your rants.

What do you mean backing out of a purchase?
I'm not claiming that's what you did. I'm using it as an example of something that would get you banned. People buy something and then have their credit card dispute the charge. Pretty bad for GGG to have to deal with, so they ban you and hope you go away.

Your case seems to be one of a misunderstanding that you blew way out of proportion and they just wanted to do anything to make you go away. The ban didn't work, so they tried re-upping your account. If you keep being a thorn in their side, you can expect that they'll try to figure out another way to be rid of you.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Feb 18, 2021, 9:25:39 AM
I don't know anyone that has been locked/banned outside of random people on the forum where you see it. To have it happen once while being innocent is unlucky. To have it happen twice is extremely unlucky. To have it happen to your entire guild certainly lends credence to something outside of luck.

You're either doing something wrong and getting away with it because they can't prove it beyond whatever their bar for guilt is, or you're innocent and doing something that looks like an offense worthy of being locked/banned.

Either way, it's time to look inward for your problem.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'm not claiming that's what you did. I'm using it as an example of something that would get you banned. People buy something and then have their credit card dispute the charge. Pretty bad for GGG to have to deal with, so they ban you and hope you go away.

Your case seems to be one of a misunderstanding that you blew way out of proportion and they just wanted to do anything to make you go away. The ban didn't work, so they tried re-upping your account. If you keep being a thorn in their side, you can expect that they'll try to figure out another way to be rid of you.

I'm not the OP, I just didn't know what you meant by that.
OP you have several high level characters in ritual league so clearly your account was not locked otherwise you couldnt have played the game.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Feb 18, 2021, 9:40:24 AM
Here's the thing, and I dont have a dog in this fight, but GGG has been absolutely terrible about false positive and accidental bans/account locks in the past 4-6 months.

The help section is littered with them.

I for one, would be extremely pissed if I was locked out of my account for many weeks, because support says their "backed up" only to have it unlocked with little to no apology or explanation.

I believe one of the main issues was with Awakened PoE Trade and has mostly been resolved now, but that's just one tool.

Overall GGG has fallen way short in support lately. Dont know if its COVID or Staffing, or sheer demand due to their own software flags, but in any case, it's a really poor job, and they need to do better (and think about compensation for those falsely banned/locked out)
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
I am trading, buying cheap and selling higher. So if I dont want get ban again I shall avoid doing that ?

Day 2 I had 3 exa and few chaos I made started from alteration I buy cheap and sell 20% higher for chaos then I buy exalt wich cost 12c and sell the second day for 50c+. And then I get banned. I dont think the amount of currency I have is amazing compared to people who get HH day 2-3.

So if you want to make currency buy buying and selling, you can get banned because administrator bot ban account doing that ?

It's not smart. How many innocent will get banned again until they considerate to change that system ? THe worst is we can do nothing, we post on forum + reddit, people just say we deserve it, we did something wrong.

Yes that's why we all get unbanned after 1 month, if we did something wrong it shall be permanent.

Guys be carefull if you trade more than normal !!!

Last edited by asarako3 on Feb 18, 2021, 10:17:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info