Experience remaining going up instead of down? WTH?

I would not recommend new players push to level 100. It’s important to set expectations in this game properly: you are not expected or supposed to get to level 100; somewhere in the low 90s is almost always sufficient. Further upgrades generally come from gear at that point, which is where the grind sets in.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Ehh he seems set on trying, so what's the harm in letting him be?

OP: Only one problem I can think of if you are playing this in Ritual and not standard (and don't plan on going back when the league ends). How many hours per day and days per week do you play? Because depending on the answer, there are likely not enough days left in the league to reach 100 even if you don't die at all from now till then. To give you some idea, the guy I'm pushing 100 this league with took less than a week to get to L94. In total, it's going to take me roughly 1.5 months to hit 100 (note I'm only doing maps and the like, I don't use Chayulas or other kinds of juiced runs). Note that's with a build I am super familiar with and running the highest tier content in the game. If you are running lower stuff to avoid dying, it will take exponentially longer.
You're correct, that I might not have enough hours to reach lvl 100, I'm lvl 95 now, and yes, if I had 10h/day I'm sure I could do it, only playing Beachheads lvl 15 (a pita btw) at around 15mil per map, and that's not even going thru all content or even killing Sirius or Maven. The important thing is that I'm learning, and now I'm seeing how much screw ups I did in this league, maybe next I will be able to do it, it remains to be seen.
"
DaBestDadda wrote:
You're correct, that I might not have enough hours to reach lvl 100, I'm lvl 95 now, and yes, if I had 10h/day I'm sure I could do it, only playing Beachheads lvl 15 (a pita btw) at around 15mil per map, and that's not even going thru all content or even killing Sirius or Maven. The important thing is that I'm learning, and now I'm seeing how much screw ups I did in this league, maybe next I will be able to do it, it remains to be seen.

and since you are level 95 then the VERY HIGH xp penelty will start when you hit level 96 and it will increase per level after that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info