Xbox servers are restarting in:
.
They should be back up in approximately .
PS4 servers are restarting in:
.
They should be back up in approximately .

Experience remaining going up instead of down? WTH?

Ok, maybe I'm a noob, but is it normal that my goes up and down, but mostly up after few hours of gaming, I will never level up from lvl 91 this way, maybe this is something in the game that I'm doing wrong, but I thought on any game if you play and kill something you supposed to get experience, can someone explain if this is normal or not??? My remaining experience fluctuates from 172-143mil no kidding, now is back at 169mil. HELP!!!
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2021, 5:10:48 PM
"
DaBestDadda wrote:
Ok, maybe I'm a noob, but is it normal that my goes up and down, but mostly up after few hours of gaming, I will never level up from lvl 91 this way, maybe this is something in the game that I'm doing wrong, but I thought on any game if you play and kill something you supposed to get experience, can someone explain if this is normal or not??? My remaining experience fluctuates from 172-143mil no kidding, now is back at 169mil. HELP!!!


Each time you die at that level, you loose 10% XP !!
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Feb 17, 2021, 2:35:52 PM
Die in any part of the game, like any map at any level, or in a party, or mission? That would explain a lot. And 10% of what exactly, like 10% of the current remaining experience? Thx for quick response.
10% of the total experience it would take to get to the next level or ALL the xp you currently have, whichever is less.
Just note that you can't lose levels on death, only experience.
Thanks for explaining, finally reached lvl 92. More 8 to go. :)
"
TemjinGold wrote:
10% of the total experience it would take to get to the next level or ALL the xp you currently have, whichever is less.


This -->
10% of the total experience it would take to get to the next level

So 2 bars from the XP bar on your screen will be removed when you die until you reach 0% on the xp bar.

And @Zphyr is spot on here.
"
DaBestDadda wrote:
Thanks for explaining, finally reached lvl 92. More 8 to go. :)


If you are pushing for 100, good luck. Unless you play super heavily you'll want to invest in a faster way to level (like Chayula runs or something). At L99, one death is roughly 100 red maps worth.
Honestly, pushing 100 is a serious challenge. You need a solid build, a lot of knowledge of your build and the game, a lot of time and willingness to grind, and a HC play mindset.

You'll develop your skills in the game faster by re-rolling once you hit the low 90s, and playing a completely different build.
Agree, will go with the grind approach, found some maps that I can run without dying, few more hours for lvl 94, improving my build items as I get currency, re-rolling is not an option right now as everytime I re-roll the items are way different and forces me to keep chasing builds, instead of just having fun. Let's see, I'm already happy even with lvl 94 to be honest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info