raider phasing not activate?

im a raider and over the last 24 hours phasing has not been visually active you are suposed to be transparent and i have not dont get me wrong im ok with being able to see my exile but i dont know if it is working
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2021, 9:30:16 AM
It's not working.

Neither is onslaught.

Glad to know it's not just me.

I have phasing and onslaught passives. I'd never see them as "buffs" because they were always active. Since the last patch, however, I starting suffering from elemental ailments because phasing isn't always active.

Really hurts my ability to boss fight since I haven't built any real defenses against elemental ailments.
this is also happening with me, am Sion with Raider ascendant and I'm not getting Phasing or Onslaught, glad it's just not me and I hope it get fixed. Will round out my build.

Thanks!

Edit: Ok so this does work, there is just no visual buff or visual changes to your character for it. But i am able to run thru mobs constantly.
Last edited by Rand0mEisig on Feb 27, 2021, 1:08:46 AM
Raider's onslaught and phasing is permanent so that they does not need buff icon or visual

Not a bug.

(Unless you show that you can't pass though monster with video)
I am not a GGG employee.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
Same here. Got 2 raiders and its not working on both of them...
Last edited by Nazzzgl on Feb 27, 2021, 8:28:17 AM
"
Nazzzgl wrote:
Same here. Got 2 raiders and its not working on both of them...

In case people don't understand.....
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3046174
"
The Raider's Quartz Infusion ascendancy passive no longer grants a permanent Phasing visual effect.
I am not a GGG employee.

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
And this

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1622838/filter-account-type/staff

"
This is not granting a buff, just the onslaught property. There isn't and can't be a buff icon.
I am not a GGG employee.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info