Extreme Game Freezes when Action starts - GAME BUG and no Internet Issue

"
Vinc009 wrote:
So I recorded 2 maps back to back and the first one had terrible lag while the second one didnt lag at all. Same map, same sextants, same scarabs.
No Headhunter this time to make the ping bar better visible.

The Recording: https://youtu.be/HP-cVWHT3yY

0:00-6:45 first map with lag
6:45-11:27 second map without lag

WinMTR of the first map: https://pastebin.com/muUVCEEg

WinMTR of the second map: https://pastebin.com/NYmhzZVg

Hi there, Vinc009! I'm sorry to hear about this and I apologise for the delay in reply.

I have had a look at your MTR and I'm seeing a bit of latency and consistent packet loss possibly beginning at your second hop (your connection from your house to your ISP). There may be a possibility that this may be due to your router, or possibly due to the method used to connect to your router.

Could you please properly power-cycle your network? This involves turning off your router and devices for a minimum of 2-3 minutes, then turning them back on, letting the router fully turn on first before turning your devices back on. This forces the router and your devices to make fresh connections and also helps if there are any errors occurring within the router itself.

In addition, could you please ensure that you are using Ethernet (wired) connection. Wireless will sometimes lack the capacity to keep up with the demands of Path of Exile.
Need help? Contact Support :)
Hi there, Exiles!
I'm afraid that it is difficult to troubleshoot each individual situation in one thread. If you would like further help with your particular issue, can you please post a new thread with a description of what is happening for you in particular? Thank you!
If you are using a wireless internet connection, the quality of your connection can also vary quite a lot, which would explain the inconsistencies of your connection to our servers. If you are using a wired connection, you may be provided with different routing depending on the instance, potentially avoiding a problematic hop causing your issues.

Would you be able to clarify whether you are using a wired or wireless internet connection? As that should give us a better idea of what may help in your situation.

Hi there, Vinc009! Thank you for getting back to us.

Can you please provide us with a screenshot, or video of your latency and FPS graphs while this issue is occurring? You can enable these by pressing F1 in-game.

In this situation we will also need some additional information about your PC so that we can continue troubleshooting, and the best way to provide this will be for you to provide us a DirectX Diagnostic (DxDiag) report!

To generate a DxDiag report, please follow these steps:
~ Press the windows key + r on your keyboard to bring up the Run interface
~ Type dxdiag into the run dialogue box and press enter
~ When the DxDiag application starts up, press the 'Save All Information' button in the bottom right, save the report to your desktop and post here as a pastebin.com link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info