Beta

just showing my activity :)

btw registering on forums = singing up for beta?
My question is how are we informed of the invite.

Is it going to be emailed and if so by what address. I rather not miss out do to a over eager spam filter.

By PM from the forums. Less chance of that getting spam

By a NZ post card with the hastily written code on the back.
Insanity is overrated unless you join me in mine.
"
DarkRookie wrote:
My question is how are we informed of the invite.

Is it going to be emailed and if so by what address. I rather not miss out do to a over eager spam filter.

By PM from the forums. Less chance of that getting spam

By a NZ post card with the hastily written code on the back.

You get an email to the one you enter when you log in to the forum (your forum account is also your game account). To this email address also other important information concerning your game account can be sent.

The "Activate game login" option in "My account" is for beta key raffles etc. :)
"
ness wrote:

btw registering on forums = singing up for beta?

Yeah, forum account = chance for beta.

I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
Forum account + several posts a day = chance for beta.
"
Baccaruse wrote:
Forum account + several posts a day = chance for beta.

That's a silly system. I'm active but I don't always post because I prefer my posts to actually contribute, rather than just posting while crossing my fingers that I'll get into the beta.

Should be more like forum account + active and has at least a couple of contributive posts = chance for beta.
If it isn't based on actual posts, how can they tell you are "Active"?
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
You know, not everyone likes to post in forums. I guess it makes more sense to use people who do as the developers will get more feedback, but i'm sure they'll include some kind of in game feedback channel for the beta testers anyhow.

So as long as you regularly check your email and have some interest in playing the game it shouldn't be biased on whether you use the forums or not.

But it probably will be.
i read a lot of this forums,but post less..
It would surely show when you sign in and out also then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info