Beta

I'm pretty excited for this game : ) it looks like it's gonna be a blast!
Yeah, i just saw this game today (in a diablo forum) and i love the videos, the game have a lot of potential.

I was in the Starcraft 2 beta, and i hope to be in the Diablo 3 and of course Path of Exile beta tests.

Keep the hard work guys.
El infierno es vivir cada día, sin saber la razón de tu existencia.
Obviously I would pay $50 for this game. As an initial box set. Just an idea for future games ;)

But the team is definitely going in the right direction with everything. From their outlook on what to include as microtransactions to multiplayer.

Devs - Any careers regarding web development?
"
Chris wrote:
Active community members will definitely have extra chances of getting into the early rounds of beta invites. We love you guys :)

Good to know. ;)
id be up for some voice acting, i sound like a British news reader lol
i think everybody got a chance to enter the beta...i found the game today and loved what i saw....beeing playing league of legends for some time now...no good games to play lets see this one ..... am an old school diablo 1 and 2 player so after seeing the video i loved it.
I also come from the diablo I, II days. I left them for EQ and now it seems i came a full circle with this game.
Going to give MMO a break, now it time to kill things again.

Did beta start yet?
Nah, beta starts (I think) early 2011

and I just remembered 2011 is in a few days =p
Very impressive considering the size of the operation. I hope the team can capitalize on the legions of nerds (myself included) waiting on D3. If the reviews and gameplay highlights are any indication, a solid beta should be possible very early in 2011, and would be perfectly timed to soothe a blizz development-weary public. In addition one of the developer's comments is well taken: If POE has no cost of any kind, it will be less likely to shrivel up and die when D3 finally does release.

I wish you guys the best.
I think they'll do fine. I'd be willing to pay anyways.. waiting to play another RPG game is getting me pretty frustrated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info