Beta

Hi, just signed up, game looks awesome and would like to sign up for the Beta...

I see the Beta sticky but didn't really feel like reading through 22 pages so could someone direct me on how I can try to get a Beta account please...

Thanks,

Vanz

ps. I visit many forums, will spread the word about this game...
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2011, 6:45:19 PM
What I read is that they're selecting all registered accounts randomly for the beta.
dat sucks... thanks...
Hope they sorting activity of registered users anyhow.

Because invites could reach inactive users mostly.
"
Somebi wrote:
Hope they sorting activity of registered users anyhow.

It would really surprise me if those posting here on forum / social networks end without priority over those not doing it.
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
I participated in the tests of mythos and hellgate: london, I helped a lot with developers bugs and changes in the game.

I would love to be able to help here too ...
"
xmagro wrote:
I participated in the tests of mythos and hellgate: london, I helped a lot with developers bugs and changes in the game.

Wait a minute... wasn't Hellgate: London plagued with bugs and crashes on initial release? Just messing with ya xmagro :)
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
i enjoyed mythos before it was closed down . waiting for redbana to open it for na to access .
I was in the stress test for Mythos since the first wave yesterday. It was a nice experience but i can't even compare anything with Path of Exile. PoE is a top quality game.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
Active community members will definitely have extra chances of getting into the early rounds of beta invites. We love you guys :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info