Beta

Active community members will definitely have extra chances of getting into the early rounds of beta invites. We love you guys :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
tpapp157 wrote:
What sort of accent was that voice over? I couldn't place it. It was well done though.

Does GGG contract out the voice acting?

That was a New Zealand accent.

We are casting our voice acting through our video editor, Damian Caine. Fairly soon we will be doing casting for many other NPC roles.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
Each beta wave will have many people from these categories:

- Journalists/specific people we want to invite
- Any user who has signed up
- Helpful people from the forums

You all stand a chance (even those who have never posted!) It's just that we also want to reward some people who spend a lot of time helping new visitors understand the game.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
ness wrote:
a quick question

Does beta invitation will only be mailed or some kind of message will be sent by PM on forum account too?
I check my private mailbox kinda rarely, would be real waste to got onto beta about week after getting invite or even being removed due not registering betakey in time (dunno how that invitations will work).
Especially since I got virtually nothing to play till at least late march or even late may.

Not that I'm positive about being chosen judging by my activity on boards, but who knows after all :F

We'll send them via email but it'll also be marked on your account when you log in on the site. There will be a big announcement before this happens. Don't worry, beta accounts don't get removed for inactivity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info