A Showcase of Deadly Renegade Supporter Pack

Hi guys, my own experience made me want to check if the pack I was buying has some weight compared to the other packs, and of course alongside with it a complete showcase for each class

I tried to render it in 4k in order to get a more detailed look for every class

Can't really find the place to share this in the forum so I tried sharing it here, I hope this helps for everyone who is considering to purchase

"

Enjoy and cheers!
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2021, 6:54:29 AM
"Pretty straight forward" part is harder to understand than leech mechanics lol, but im also dumb :(
GGG Should hire you to do this officially. I've only watched a portion of it so far but had to pause the video to say that I consider this content to be triple-S tier.
Spoiler

Now do it for everything else in PoE ;p
Nice work!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Really cool showcase, you take the time to show it with the zoomed in and zoomed out cameras which I really appreciate. It looks like this set is pretty ecclectic, you can put it on to make a warrior-like or a wizard-like set, I might take it at one point. Though I'm very intringued by the 2 weapon effects on poedb (https://poedb.tw/us/Ritual#RitualThemes), it'd be so nice to get them too.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Ggg’s supporter pack videos are more than adequate to showcase the bling. What more do you want? Not like you’re going to put on glowing arms back attachment or oily hands wings and take a stroll down Park Ave.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Ggg’s supporter pack videos are more than adequate to showcase the bling. What more do you want? Not like you’re going to put on glowing arms back attachment or oily hands wings and take a stroll down Park Ave.

not true at all -

if they were serious about letting us know what we were actually getting, they would label/number the color pallettes for each one so that we wouldn't have to guess whether two blues or two oranges matched one another or not. They don't really put much thought into their showcases at all
"
BearCares wrote:
"

not true at all -

if they were serious about letting us know what we were actually getting, they would label/number the color pallettes for each one so that we wouldn't have to guess whether two blues or two oranges matched one another or not. They don't really put much thought into their showcases at all

Hmn right. Son, asking for the colour pallet on mtx is like asking if each frosted mini wheat you’re about to eat has equal amounts of frosting on them. It doesn’t matter. Apply this principle in real life and you’ll be a happier camper.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Nervyr already do Videos with same content.

Try some search with "before you buy" from Nervyr.

he does some showcase of actual full pack and switch some pieces of armor with other MTX.

I recommend
"
"
BearCares wrote:
"

not true at all -

Hmn right. Son, asking for the colour pallet on mtx is like asking if each frosted mini wheat you’re about to eat has equal amounts of frosting on them. It doesn’t matter. Apply this principle in real life and you’ll be a happier camper.

that is an awful analogy

Btw... I suppose you think that the art team is choosing its color schemes at random. And I suppose you think that they don't already have this information written down somewhere. They just whimsically at random place happy little colors on their money making MTX's and hope that every once in a while that a few of them might happen to match up

Don't son me home boy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info