PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Textures downscaled or missing on latest Mac update

Not sure what happened but since last update on Mac the graphics look worse than Runescape...
The UI in foreground seems fine but the rest looks terrible, portal and waypoint particles simply don't show, etc.
This is on Mojave.
Game looked brilliant up until this week.
Last edited by PGuitarnut on Jan 29, 2021, 9:25:28 AM
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2021, 4:38:07 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
same problem, after 3.13.1 on some locations, textures are not loaded at all
Also having this exact same problem. Dark maps no longer render at all. Game is unplayable on the mac side.
Same thing happens to me. Already posted this issue a few days ago and dev hasn't responded.
Same here :(
Same here since 3.13.1 (3.13.0 was fine). However, I found a "work-around" that works for me. Running the game in the original window (don't resize, don't go full screen), it will run with textures as normal. As soon as I resize the screen at all, I get textures like below. Even in this minimal window, it will still sometimes be "all black/dark" in some zones/areas. Restarting the app seems to take care of this. Annoying, but it works.

If I do resize the window (and get the untextured view), I also get a significant drop in FPS. Drops from 15-16 (playable) to 7-9 (no longer playable).

I have a 2016 27" iMac with an i5 and 2GB video RAM. I know it's not much, but the game played well when I was dual booting to Windows on it. But, that's not an option anymore. I have to play on Mac only now (Windows has been removed from the machine).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info