Item disappear for no reason

Did anyone get this bug yet?
I wore Frostferno for helmet yesterday. It has gone when i login back to the game this morning and i don't know why.
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2021, 8:18:08 PM

See crafting bench or guild tabs?
Also those are character specific so living item in crafting bench will not show for your other characters.
I'm afraid that we're unable to locate or restore any items that have been lost in-game, however, I would suggest checking that character's crafting bench for any missing items, as they will stay in there if you did not remove them and place them back on your character.

If you're still unable to locate your item please send an email to support@grindinggear.com and we may be able to pass your report on to be looked into further to hopefully prevent this from happening again.
I have found the problem. 2 days ago, I clicked on my helmet and got crash game suddenly. Item was saved on my mouse, I means I took it off and did not put it back so it was not show on the web.
Thanks for both of your help.
Last edited by Pnklmnd4 on Jan 28, 2021, 8:16:04 PM
So you made a post claiming your item disappeared when you didn't even login to your character that lost the item? To check the stash at least or inventory? Poor support lmao..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info