Still confused about making progress in the Atlas

Here's my atlas: https://postimg.cc/f3z9WL1j

I play with a friend most of the time, so our progress varies. We did fight Baran once and he got the watchstone.

How do I get one for myself so I can use it when play solo?

My character is a level 85 earthquake/bleed marauder and I can solo magic (and most rare) T5 maps easily.

From what I understand, I'm supposed to complete maps in the vicinity of citadels (in Baran's case it's Lira Arthain in the lower right corner). I'm doing Zana's dailies whenever I can (especially since I still need to complete trials for the Eternal Labyrinth).
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2021, 8:00:14 AM
"
From what I understand, I'm supposed to complete maps in the vicinity of citadels (in Baran's case it's Lira Arthain in the lower right corner).

Since you already have Baran's influence in Lira Arthain, you will be able to spawn him after your third map there.

In general, you will spawn each conqueror their first time in a corner, and it must be a different corner for each. There does not need to be a citadel in that corner yet. (e.g. Haewark Hamlet in your atlas) If you don't have a citadel there by the time you fight the conqueror, you will discover it after winning the fight.

Last edited by GreyLensman on Jan 27, 2021, 7:20:10 AM
Third map as in:

- third COMPLETION (including maps I've beaten already; for instance 3 x T2 Tower)

OR

- three maps with varying tiers and names?

Also, I assume that they need to be within the yellow borders?
Unless they changed something in 3.13 (I don't read all the patch notes) it takes any 3 maps of the correct tier in the region. Correct tier is a tier showing with the correct number of watchstones socketed. Correct number of stones is indicated in the holding boxes on the left when you mouse over.

Since this is your first encounter with each conqueror, you have no stones of their colors, so you need no stones socketed, so you don't even need the citadel. Just run more maps in Lira, beat Baran, and then spawn the others in the other corners by running whatever maps you have in those regions.

Last edited by GreyLensman on Jan 27, 2021, 9:00:22 AM
Kirac gives tips now - talk to him
balormage.com/atlas-guide/

nice walkthrough guide for atlas (Maven mechanic is not integrated yet). TLDR for it is when you get the first quest and the blue bar appears above a citadel finish the maven quest before moving to a new region. Otherwise the Maven questline will not progress with you as you do your atlas and you will lose time.
Thanks for the replies. I just fought Baran for the second time and got my own watchstone. I think I get it now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info