I'm fucking awful at memory games.

I just wanted to rant that and uh /waddles around in frustration
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2021, 9:02:47 PM
You can always log-out to avoid the damage...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
It gets better when you get old. Then you have to wonder if you simply forgot something, or if it's a symptom of the onset of senility.
I remember the carpet ride in the old Aladdin sega game, had to remember a 10-12 key sequence or instadeath, memory games are fun!

Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Jan 27, 2021, 7:39:33 AM
I hate any boss that has mechanics.
What's memory? Who said that? Who am I?

/waddles in sympathy.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Last edited by xjjanie on Jan 27, 2021, 8:32:17 AM
"
pr13st wrote:
I remember the carpet ride in the old Aladdin sega game, had to remember a 10-12 key sequence or instadeath, memory games are fun!

God I remember that level as a kid playing the ole Sega Genesis. Holy shit that was frustrating as fuck. I think i just made it through on pure luck didnt even realize that there was a repeatable pattern.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Jan 27, 2021, 8:47:00 AM
U a old walrus now.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
this is to train your brain a little bit :P

"
pr13st wrote:

Still sane, exile?

"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info