BEST DUOs - 2021

Hey all!

Scoured the internet a bit and could find no real help on the ol AURABOT/what combo 2021,

Any ideas or things that definitely scale well with it??

Thanks a lot
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2021, 2:22:30 PM
"Me, myself, and I" --Aura stackers with 10mirr+ minmaxed jewel setups

Probably going to end up being iceshot or maybe this league they will try bouncing windows screen saver molten deadeye ricochet beltimber dying sun legacy wildfire chainfork barrage
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
take literally any skill that clears well with HITS and add an aurabot and its like 5x its damage and speed.
I'd go with VPS Deadeye :P
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
My friend went ele hit and seems pretty bad with me
"
RobbieF1990 wrote:
My friend went ele hit and seems pretty bad with me

Ele hit might possibly be the worst duo skill in the game lol. Already has massive base damage, not a spell, no base phys, can't hit for multiple elements.

Things that benefit from as many auras as possible are what you want, so either a basic attack skill with good mechanics like KB/rain of arrows/TS, a spell that can benefit from zealotry, wrath and hatred like penance brand for example with phys to lightning to cold will scale ridiculously well, lightning spells with good mechanics converted to cold like storm brand or spark work well, phys spells that have good mechanics and scale well when converted like ek phys to lightning to cold, things along those lines.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info