For those who wonder what HC solo juicing looks like, here's 2 clips

We have all seen EmpyreanGaming roll 6-player parties on softcore, but you can do something similar by yourself, on hardcore.

I average 1 pure exalt drop per map, and about 6 exalt (360+ chaos) worth of stuff per map. Here are 2 clips

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/887884915?t=00h02m00s

and in this one I drop 2 pure ex:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/886823536?t=00h04m49s

EDIT

People have some doubts, so here we go:

"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Wish you showed map load...how are you juicing them?

Doesn't look like he's doing anything special.
He's just running Nemesis mod with nemesis sextant and some breach/legion scarabs et.c.

He's not averaging 6 ex per map either. Getting a 6 link item worth 6 exalted orbs from one map does not mean that your average return is 6 ex for each map.
Do 100 of those maps, calculate what you got and then come back.

Average profits from that type of juicing usually is around 15-30 chaos overall per map, depending on your luck.

I have just done a map and documented everything. You can find the full map, from beginning to end, here. If you think I'm being fraudulent, feel free to verify by watching me pick up every single item in that video. I organize it in the end in a new tab for your convenience. I don't recommend it though, it is very boring, but I'm just providing it as a way for you to check.

Full loot at the end (minus incubators I used)

The 6Ls in the right top are actually really good and I will sell them for about 25c a piece, but you may disagree about the value, which is why I have counted them as 3 divine orbs in my calculations (as we all can agree they will vendor for 1 divine orb each). EDIT: two of them just sold for 25c: click and click

Excel sheet with conversion to Chaos orbs

In the above excel sheet, I have not counted the splinters at all, but keep in mind that these do have non-negligible value. The cheapest emblem atm is the Karui emblem which is 25c, making the cheapest splinter 0.25c. One delirium splinter currently goes for 0.4c (or 5 for 2c), and I have 10 just from this map (and usually I have 3 delirium orbs on my map and average about 40 delirium splinters, but I bought this map corrupted, and thus could not add delirium orbs). Although they are not added, keep in mind the actual value is higher.

With the valuable 6Ls priced as a divine and the splinters/incubators/talismans completely ignored, I am at 376 chaos orbs of value, which at current market price is - you guessed it - about 6 exalts.

Cost to run the map:
5c - Zana beyond.

0c - scarabs. I hit this mod about 5 times before I hit the nemesis mod, and this is enough to sustain my gilded scarab use. Run this sextant in Lex Proxima together with the Seance atlas passive node.

60c - rolling nemesis mod on sextants takes about 180c, but you get 3 uses, so 60c per map.

1c - prophecy (plague of frogs/rats)

I have not included delirium orbs as I have not used them on this map, but generally having a less juicy base map but with delirium orbs is much more profitable than having a juiced 8 affix corrupted roll map, so most of the times returns are even higher.

Additionally this map was not optimally juiced; due to how my sextants rolled I was unable to use the unique War Among the Stars watchstone, which is another 13 packs + a bunch of unique mobs (null portals). Click here for the watchstone.

And finally this map was not in an optimal atlas area, it was in Tirn's end which does not provide any bonus at all to either Beyond, Harbingers or Breach. I also got trolled on my first legion with how the rares/generals spawned in a hard-to-reach area.

I also forgot to do Metamorph (gilded metamorph scarab btw) but I forget this so often I may as well ignore it.

Someone else made the comment that the value of these orbs converted to chaos was only theoretical because they don't actually sell. This is not true, the only orbs that don't sell are horizon orbs and simple/prime sextants (which therefore have not been added to the excel sheet).

Example of uncommon currency bulk sale
Beyond league.
Last edited by SEXYSUPERSATAN on Jan 26, 2021, 9:15:28 PM
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2021, 9:55:00 AM
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

he does, just rewind the clip. the clips are URLed a cpl minutes into the video when the map starts, but you can see what juice there is

average 6 exalts a map? hell no. no chance....right?
im not sure im going to watch the duration of those videos to find out. and it kinda triggers me you won't just say it anyway and you want people to watch 2 hours of your clips to get an idea of what is actually happening

i think i'll skip purely on principle.
You average 6 EX per map but your build is like 15 EX at level 95? Wut.
Also you really need to work on your filter, so much time picking up stuff that's not worth the time at all - jewellers 1:10 or so?
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
You average 6 EX per map but your build is like 15 EX at level 95?

6L cloak is 6ex
everything else is maybe 4ex combined

we are budget
Beyond league.
how can you play HC with such low life?

edit- didnt notice you have MoM
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 25, 2021, 5:32:40 PM
Mom, lots of dodge, max block, glancing blows, agnostic, fortify and looks like a proximity shield spectre. Nice build.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Jan 25, 2021, 5:39:30 PM
This is a very good example why vacuuming currency would be a significant impact :)
40 min per map
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Doesn't look like he's doing anything special.
He's just running Nemesis mod with nemesis sextant and some breach/legion scarabs et.c.

He's not averaging 6 ex per map either. Getting a 6 link item worth 6 exalted orbs from one map does not mean that your average return is 6 ex for each map.
Do 100 of those maps, calculate what you got and then come back.

Average profits from that type of juicing usually is around 15-30 chaos overall per map, depending on your luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info