harvest boss is insane

i'm probably just bad (also i never played the harvest league), but the harvest boss seems incredibly hard to deal with and i have yet to kill it. chances are its probably because i always run into her in 14-16 maps but some of her mechanics, such as during the blue phase, just one shot and i cant do anything despite having 7000 working hp. i'm not sure how to deal with this boss.
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2021, 6:46:37 AM
I just made with zana free map chimera and Phoenix deathless, the cloud phase can't kill me, found harvest boss one shot 3 times.

I never played harvest, I jumped some leagues, but with ps4 pro there is always a fps drop, but the bosses are really hard, probably we need to understand the mechanics
I felt the T4 seed bosses are already harder than guardians because of the adds that spawn around them also dealing huge damage spike. I can't imagine how hard will Harvest boss be.

It seems like they are reluctant to give us Harvest. What we got was very watered down. I've seen a few HC streamers dying to Harvest. The risk and reward of doing Harvest doesn't tally. I'll kill the boss for the challenge completion and then find a way to re-spec my Atlas passive. As of now, I dread seeing Harvest appear on my map.
Yeah, they seriously buffed the Harvest mobs.

Back in that league only the toughest gave me any worries. Now even the little scuttlers can put a hurt on me - and I'm tougher than I was in Harvest league.

I can't imagine the tier 4 or end boss are like...
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
it got buffed. in harvest league it was much easier to kill it
Not to mention telegraphing even her auto-attacks. Where is the plethora of "WHY FIGHT PROGRESS!?" I learnt to love back then?!

I was baffled. Yeah, ok, I also fought her back then in a White T11 environment, but this is right out of bound. This witch has even more life than my fire staff block gladitor in Harvest.

... Oh right. Gladiators. Block. That's the key.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info