Vulkan random crashes

Specs :

8700k - Turbo all cores 4.8ghz
MSI 3080 Gaming X Trio
3200mhz memory

I'm sick of these random vulkan crashes, I can't even use it anymore this league. It just freezes the client at random times and crashes to desktop.

The log says only this after crashing :
2021/01/21 17:09:34 267495437 31cb [CRIT Client 21172] [VULKAN] vk::DeviceLostError::DeviceLostError: vk::Queue::submit

I'm on latest Nvidia hotfix driver which got released a few days ago.

If you want me to use more logging, i'll sign any NDA you want so this issue can be resolved.

Thanks!
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2021, 7:06:21 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same here. Have a highend PC and with the Vulkan driver crashes every 10 mins. Switched back to directX and the problems are gone for me. No crash so far anymore.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein
I've also experienced random crashed. Decided to switch back to directX and no crashes so far.
+1.
Had this problem here ever since first version, even on completely different PC's.
Would be nice to get some kind of comment from GGG.

It's nice achievement that GGG implemented Vulkan renderer, but it's wasted if it doesn't actually work.

My bug report can be found here.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3044672

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info