Maven's Invitation

This seems to be common issue since the latest patch has been released.
I didn't received any invitation after 10 bosses was defeated in "Glennach Cairns" region. The same thing happend with "Lira Arthain". No invitation can be dropped after final battle in any region (this problem won't occur, if I have to encounter less then 10 foes).

I hope you gonna fix it guys over weekend and we get these invitations automatically after patch, because for now I'am stuck and it's impossible to get all ascendancy points !

PS: when I was fighting with the guardians to push the final battle on arena, I received the same 4 invitations for each map I completed.
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2021, 9:28:29 PM
"
ArtGenerator wrote:
I didn't received any invitation after 10 bosses was defeated in "Glennach Cairns" region. The same thing happend with "Lira Arthain". No invitation can be dropped after final battle in any region (this problem won't occur, if I have to encounter less then 10 foes).

I hope you gonna fix it guys over weekend and we get these invitations automatically after patch, because for now I'am stuck and it's impossible to get all ascendancy points !

PS: when I was fighting with the guardians to push the final battle on arena, I received the same 4 invitations for each map I completed.

Thanks for your report, the 10 boss Invitation is not guaranteed unlike the previous ones. The 10-boss Invitation can still drop even if you don't use the button when opening the map.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
ArtGenerator wrote:

Thanks for your report, the 10 boss Invitation is not guaranteed unlike the previous ones. The 10-boss Invitation can still drop even if you don't use the button when opening the map.

Thank you for your reply. I do understand. Let's hope we get higher chance for that drop invitation at least with another patch to compensate our hard work to get all these ascendancies.

Best regards.
"
ArtGenerator wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
ArtGenerator wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I do understand. Let's hope we get higher chance for that drop invitation at least with another patch to compensate our hard work to get all these ascendancies.

Best regards.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3016530

"
Q. Can we get a guaranteed invite for 10-boss fights?

A. We're changing this so that if you haven't completed a 10-boss fight in a region yet you'll automatically get a key for that fight when you capture your 10th boss in that region.

I am not a GGG employee.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
So as of now, where can the region invitation drop from?

I've done every single map in haewark hamlet, so the maven wont even spawn there, will it drop from the maps boss even without Maven being there?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info