maven questline

Hello, me and a friend have the problem, that we joined another friends map and he dropped the maven questline thing, my friend and i picked the one that dropped for us up aswell and now we dont even have a maven questline. we never got to the point where it should appear. every few maps the envoy spawns and talks to us and nothing else happens.

greetings
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2021, 4:07:28 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have the same problem. Did you fix yours?
no, but i exactly know what happened. it is not a map, it is when you join a breachstone in someone else hideout, that bugs maven to only spawn in breachstones and that exactly once per breachstone.

as far as i know we can only wait....
So she wont transfer to the maps even if I complete all breachstones?
yes. there was another post like this where he bought all breachstones and got he 4times and nothing changed
Gotcha .... wow this is a really bad place to be. Any reddit post I make gets downvoted from people who simply dont care.
Ok I managed to fix it. I found the friend who ran me through the breach. We did a map together where she spawned for him and that unlocked my progress as well.

oh yeah man, that worked. thank you a lot
"
derPebbels wrote:
Hello, me and a friend have the problem, that we joined another friends map and he dropped the maven questline thing, my friend and i picked the one that dropped for us up aswell and now we dont even have a maven questline. we never got to the point where it should appear. every few maps the envoy spawns and talks to us and nothing else happens.

greetings

Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
It seems I ran into this problem too. This post is already 3 days old and I have no idea who I ran the breachstone with. Is there a eta on a fix/reset or are the few people with this problem screwed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info