My currency bulk listings are not listed, but individual currency listings work fine.

This is the first time I have such an issue. I want to sell 110 chaos for 308 fusing orbs. Using the stash helper, I set "Exact price" to "308/110" "Orb of Fusings". It generates the following price tag: ~price 308/110 fusing

According to the about page, this is correct: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/about

And yet, when I search through the "Bulk item exchange" with my account name, I cannot find my listing.

At first I thought I was blacklisted for some reason, but other listings show up fine.

If I change my listing to ~price 3 fusing, it almost instantly gets listed on the trade site. If I set my listing to ~price 2.8 fusing, the listing stays at the previous price (3 fusings).

What is going on? Am I the only one affected by this?
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2021, 11:23:59 PM
I have the same problem, the weird thing is that im listed in the poe.trade web and not in the offical site.
I haven't seen other people with this problem in reddit except you.
And GGG doesn't answer until it gets a lot of attention.
Last edited by thekmylox on Feb 7, 2021, 3:03:20 PM
same here
I'm having this issue now, it work with some currencies, but some just type the same number as I put in.
Can't sell alterations nor stacked deck's in bulk
Ancient orb work's perfectly

Really confused
This is happening to me right now. Normal trades work, and moving currency into my trade tab works just fine, but my 15 chromas per 2 chaos is not moving.
Post the search links you're using to check your own accounts please. The most likely answer is that you don't have enough public stock to fulfil the trade.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
I'm just browsing the bulk exchange. I was not aware you needed to list so many things to show up on there. Where do I find this link?

Thank you
"
Novynn wrote:
Post the search links you're using to check your own accounts please. The most likely answer is that you don't have enough public stock to fulfil the trade.

I think I figured it out. I was listing it backwards. It was showing up in the item exchange as 15 chaos orbs per 2 chromas. I was just getting the stock/request on the wrong side of the slash.

On the stash screen it shows "15/2x chaos orbs", and that is kind of confusing to me. Now it's set properly and it shows "2/15xchaos orbs", and people are buying my stuff.

I think it's just a left-to-right confusion thing. Thanks for helping me search myself to figure out what was wrong!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info