Stash tab "Kicked for performing too many actions"

Just logged again in standard, wanted to give a try to stash tab affinities, unsure if it's related but when trying to move my tabs and sort them out it doesn't work correctly, hearing the sound (moving one) repeating a lot of time and then getting kicked at all.

Thanks for reading, hope it get fixed with new league :)

Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Jan 13, 2021, 8:12:55 PM
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2021, 5:03:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yes, happens if you move a tab too fast to a new position with too many hidden tabs in between, especially when using the mouse wheel to scroll through the tab positions. Although hidden tabs are not visible, you can hear by the sound, that the game scrolls your visible tab through the hidden tabs, causing too many actions if too many hidden tabs are in between the visible tabs.
Last edited by Perimax on Jan 14, 2021, 1:01:38 AM
"
Perimax wrote:
Yes, happens if you move a tab too fast to a new position with too many hidden tabs in between, especially when using the mouse wheel to scroll through the tab positions. Although hidden tabs are not visible, you can hear by the sound, that the game scrolls your visible tab through the hidden tabs, causing too many actions if too many hidden tabs are in between the visible tabs.

Hi, thank you for your answer, I do have a very big amount of remove stash tab, I hided all of them before trying this so that explain.

I will try to unhide them and see how it goes, hope it will work because sadly I tried everything I could currently, and it always leads to the same result.
Hf :)
I have the same problem.
this is why we need a delete stash option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info