Conviction of Power and Power Charge generation in 3.12

I have played last 6 leagues crit arc totem build with Shimmerons (easy and cheap way to get good damage). For upcoming league again i want to make familiar build to me. Now with changes to Conviction of Power what is best way to generate power charges for totem build? For bosses i can see Orb of Storms with Power Charge On Critical Support, but for mapping...? Ideas?
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2021, 9:27:45 PM
"
Kasepats wrote:
I have played last 6 leagues crit arc totem build with Shimmerons (easy and cheap way to get good damage). For upcoming league again i want to make familiar build to me. Now with changes to Conviction of Power what is best way to generate power charges for totem build? For bosses i can see Orb of Storms with Power Charge On Critical Support, but for mapping...? Ideas?


Veiled Mods?
4 MINIMUM power charges - you have them whatever you do (they cant even be consumed by e.g. discharge)
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
4 MINIMUM power charges - you have them whatever you do (they cant even be consumed by e.g. discharge)


I am using currently 7 power charges and i would lose ~30% of damage if i'd use 4 charges instead (PoB calculation on existing character).



"
BearCares wrote:
"
Kasepats wrote:
I have played last 6 leagues crit arc totem build with Shimmerons (easy and cheap way to get good damage). For upcoming league again i want to make familiar build to me. Now with changes to Conviction of Power what is best way to generate power charges for totem build? For bosses i can see Orb of Storms with Power Charge On Critical Support, but for mapping...? Ideas?


Veiled Mods?


That's possibility. One on amulet, drop 2xKikazarus, replace them with crusader rings and 2 mods on rings. Makes build more complicated, needs more crafting at end, but possibility. Disciple of the Forbidden node is an option. And i am not sure about dropping Kikazarus, they help mitigate self-damage from Shimmerons. Have to try. Thanks for advice.

Right now, with 7 power charges and Shimmerons, i am feeling confident to take A8 Sirus fight on. Any less damage and i am sure that this builds drops out of endgame.
ah ok. well question is if OOS pcoc on bosses aint enough (and reliable enough) then. Dont think you need that extradmg for clear (can spam OOS there as well though)?

Otherwise yea, other sources of min charges are your only chance...

(e: sry if i came along rude first... at that moment exactly that question got a bit out of hand in another thread in feedback section... )
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jan 13, 2021, 9:37:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info