Items missing from Heist Transfer

It’s around 1330 PDT on Tuesday. My characters transferred over yesterday after an hour or 2 from shutdown. I logged in and started dealing with the read only tabs. I re-logged several times to flush out the dead tabs. I re-sorted most of yesterday evening. I managed to get most things moved but I noticed some things missing:

Premium essence tab items from Heist are missing, disappeared before transferred to Standard. What I have in standard is nowhere near my Heist quantities. My Heist locker is currently empty. My other premium tabs (currency/rare/map/cards/fragments/delve/blight)all transferred across

A tab of Heist maps was present, I saw it, but now it’s gone. These would have been from the heist chest? I snagged one map, but waited until later to deal with the space issues.

I’m 98% sure I’m missing a full 4-Tab premium stash. I had one full up for the transfer, but never parsed that back into the regular tabs or my standard 4x tab?

I’m 95% sure I’m missing a regular tab of belts. I had 3 tabs worth, cleaned up and consolidated, but I have nowhere near that many belts now?
Meh
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2021, 6:32:12 PM
"
Gazorgan wrote:
It’s around 1330 PDT on Tuesday. My characters transferred over yesterday after an hour or 2 from shutdown. I logged in and started dealing with the read only tabs. I re-logged several times to flush out the dead tabs. I re-sorted most of yesterday evening. I managed to get most things moved but I noticed some things missing:

Premium essence tab items from Heist are missing, disappeared before transferred to Standard. What I have in standard is nowhere near my Heist quantities. My Heist locker is currently empty. My other premium tabs (currency/rare/map/cards/fragments/delve/blight)all transferred across

A tab of Heist maps was present, I saw it, but now it’s gone. These would have been from the heist chest? I snagged one map, but waited until later to deal with the space issues.

I’m 98% sure I’m missing a full 4-Tab premium stash. I had one full up for the transfer, but never parsed that back into the regular tabs or my standard 4x tab?

I’m 95% sure I’m missing a regular tab of belts. I had 3 tabs worth, cleaned up and consolidated, but I have nowhere near that many belts now?

it's possible the that merge is not 100% complete yet but you will have to e-mail GGG support for them to look into this.
Underlying issue was "Hide Remove-only tabs" got checked somehow? Issue resolved. Stash Tabs/ Settings(the gear) / look for hide Remove-Only Tabs. Seems to have gotten flipped when I set affinities? Now my tabs say something like 10 (Remove-only), which they never did before (hence so confusing).
Meh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info