Unlock account each time i log in.

I do not know if this is the right place to post this but i would like to deactivate the function that locks my account each time my ip address changes.

or i would appreciate it if the state i live in would be whitelisted (each ip adress change stays in my state which i have confirmed with the past 20 unlock emails) and it would be safter than without any protection at all.

Toxic Good

Last bumped on Jan 12, 2021, 1:28:26 PM
Hey there, ToxicGood!

I am afraid we aren't able to provide support regarding account security through the forums. Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com from the email address associated with your Path of Exile account with this request (and include the names of a couple of your characters, as this makes it easier for us to ensure we are helping you with the correct account) and we would be happy to look into this with you further!
What type of broadband do you use? I had the same problem, when I was temporarily on mobile broadband. When I switched to "classic" connection, the problem was gone.
GGG can remove the safeguard that registers your IP address. Right now you have a dynamic IP address that changes. PoE sees you logging in from a new location every time and verifies you, not a hacker, is the one accessing the account. GGG will remove this if you email them, but it is a massive security breach. If someone hacks your account they will have 100% access to everything, including saved credit card information.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info