Why Headhunter is not nerfed when Summoners are dead?

"
innervation wrote:
"
What's so good in HH?

If you're just doing normal boring maps not much. You get some damage/defense buffs and if you're lucky soul eater or a very nice move speed aura.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Soul_Eater

But if you go out of your way to put extra yellow monsters on your map via the rotating Zana mod 'nemesis', or other 'rare mob rich' content like Legion or Beyond it makes you very very strong because all of those buffs stack.

So it's a farming tool that you need to farm?
I don't even get why you would nuke aurastacking from the game and leave HH as it is.
Aurastacking >>> other builds
HH > > > > > > > > > other items
Guys Headhunter is broken on purpose. It's a game. It's fine. It's a reward for mastering the game or just getting super lucky.

And stop the false equivolency between a broken item and a broken gem/build. Headhunter's abilities cannot be copied from a youtube video or poe.ninja. You have to EARN one.
Last edited by BearCares on Jan 13, 2021, 11:09:51 AM
HH can be used with most builds so it doesn't create a build that is OP compared to the majority of other builds. It is also one of the few uniques that is actually fun and unique instead of a rare with set stats.
"
Zod369 wrote:
HH can be used with most builds so it doesn't create a build that is OP compared to the majority of other builds. It is also one of the few uniques that is actually fun and unique instead of a rare with set stats.

It's fun cause it makes your char godmode, I agree.
Because Headhunter is fine.
"
Zerillis wrote:
I don't even get why you would nuke aurastacking from the game and leave HH as it is.
Aurastacking >>> other builds
HH > > > > > > > > > other items

Chris himself said that HH would never be nerfed or removed.
Stay salty about best thing about Path of Exile.
"
I never had the chance to use HH, none of my builds suggest using it anyway. But I never understood how people can get 100ex to begin with, I feel rich if I see 1. What's so good in HH?

They play with friends usually an aurabot which even a super budget one can quadruple your power. multiplayer...MF bonuses ...late game early. Sell a lot, Play a lot. etc. why don't you watch the streamers who swim in exalts like emperian. First day of this leagues stream will tell you how they get 100s of exalts. It's not like some secret.

HH can be used by all builds. Really speeds everything up and makes you a god when you start killing rares. Try it sometime.

HH is like having an Aurabot but you get to play solo again.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 13, 2021, 1:02:55 PM
"

So it's a farming tool that you need to farm?

Well the whole ARPG genre is that. Farming gear to be more powerful and kill stronger monsters...which drop better gear that makes you more powerful to...well you get the idea.

In the absence of PvP, yeah, we're all just farming gear that lets us farm better in a sense.

I've been saying for a while they should keep adding cosmetic things to do in the game. They've leaned into supporting hideout creators, and I think that's great. They've dabbled in alternate artwork gear.

But they could do more, and I hope they do. Alt art could be a lot more robust, racing could come back, PvP is a 0 right now, guilds are basically unexplored territory.

They need to move in those directions imo - there's only so much mechanically they can bloat the game with before absurdity sets in, or until they have to cut things which is going to really piss off whatever segment of the player base loves the thing they cut.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Try it sometime.

I never manage to get more than 20ex in a single extended league, 100ex is beyond my ability to farm money. For me HH is among that game content I will never do like A8 Sirius, Elder, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Pale Court and all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info