Why Headhunter is not nerfed when Summoners are dead?

Headhunter is such an unethical item. You obtain it then you have godmode for almost all content.

It's

absolutely

fking

broken.

-

Remove it!!
Next league.

Zana Nemesis mod is removed from the game forever
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
Next league.

Zana Nemesis mod is removed from the game forever

So there are still like 50 more ways to get it. 3 sets of cards directly says headhunter. Many more give it. Then the temple. The Einher. etc.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 13, 2021, 6:13:43 AM
Yes, once again we'll pay 100+ exalts for HH.
I get HH in like the second or third day of the league

/waddle

while you make threads
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I get HH in like the second or third day of the league

/waddle

while you make threads

Like you had in Heist or Harvest?
You know PoE is kinda stupid one-button game.
No openers, no skill rotations, no meaningful boss mechanics.
Just zoom-zoom and one button screen clear 99,9999 % time.
And Headhunter make it's even more stupid.
I never had the chance to use HH, none of my builds suggest using it anyway. But I never understood how people can get 100ex to begin with, I feel rich if I see 1. What's so good in HH?
I feel headhunter is like a cheat mode you unlock after beating a game.

If you've got headhunter, why not have fun on god mode for a while? You've won anyway.
Украина в моём сердце
"
What's so good in HH?

If you're just doing normal boring maps not much. You get some damage/defense buffs and if you're lucky soul eater or a very nice move speed aura.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Soul_Eater

But if you go out of your way to put extra yellow monsters on your map via the rotating Zana mod 'nemesis', or other 'rare mob rich' content like Legion or Beyond it makes you very very strong because all of those buffs stack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info