Critique my sporker totemer.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAP0CcQSzBVsTWxRNFLAWbxdQGS4aOBpsJ-0pTyynOjA62D0PRtdMLU3YUFBUSVXGVdZYY1nzWitdxl8_YG1k52e9ffWBb4IegpuDOIuMjHaMz49GkFWboZ2Ana6ePKIApwinhKyYrKq53cAaxPbG2M9l0NDUj9rd2wvd8-Fz5CLnUuw47SDub-8O8B_yL_Pd9kj31w==

Not yet comfortable switching to 2 totems yet. Tell me where I should fix what I shouldn't and don't be nice if you don't want, Run this build into the ground but tell me how to improve. totems are at 200 dps and I need more health.

Go!

(edit) Currently lvl 62 btw

http://puu.sh/2qvaR <- defensive screenshot
Last edited by NsKush on Mar 30, 2013, 1:10:08 AM
Bump because i'm in the same boat.

Considering picking up some minion nodes because they seem quite handy currently without any points in them.

That or traps, which would be better?

I was also thinking of getting EB like op so i can run more auras should i bother?
I really have no idea why you didn't make the transition to double totem at this point. Personally I've been running DOuble Totem with my Templar right when i hit lvl 31 back in the days.
Haven't had any trouble progressing through the game and maps with that.

But anyways your Skilltree is pretty decent you've got enough survivability to have a base for grabbing up more damage in the next few lvls.
You should get the double Hex Keystone (in my opinion pretty essential for a Spork totem build) and then continue with getting some of the crit nodes to increase your damage output.
Spork scales much better with crit than it does with those raw damage nodes.

Your gear is decent as well or at least much better than what I had at your lvl. Of course there's room for improvement especially when it comes to the belt, the gloves and the boots but you should be totally fine with this stuff.

I guess you've taken Iron Will support gem over Lightning Penetration simply because it's hard to roll 3 blue sockets on a pure str chest but well if you get your hands on 3 blues you should change that.
If you get minion gems use them in moonsorrow. Blinding minions kick ass. Also that lightning penetration in moonsorrow isn't doing anything.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Last edited by Autocthon on Mar 30, 2013, 8:40:40 PM
The lightning pen is lvling and you are correct about my chest and rolling bbbrg. Very annoying to roll.
The lightning pen is lvling and you are correct about my chest and rolling bbbrg. Very annoying to roll.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info