December Events - HCSSF shared prize pool?

Hey will HCSSF players be in the same pool to draw prizes as SC trade? i assume no right or nobody would play HCSSF. Prizes are the same through all versions of the game but seperate draw pools? ty
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2020, 8:58:51 PM
depends which prizes you're asking about.

The demigods weapons, there are 5 for each ascend class PER league.

the other MTX are random draw from ALL players that hit the level, regardless of league. So they will only give out 1,000 arcane portals for the entire mayhem event.

"
Random Draw Microtransactions
If you reach one of the level thresholds below, you'll automatically be in the draw to win one of the microtransaction prizes below. These will be drawn at random and shared across all versions of the event.

also note that the delve event is FORCED SSF. so there's only 2 leagues available hc and sc.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Nov 27, 2020, 3:11:40 PM
Well thats lame af.. wanted to try HCSSF to be in a smaller pool and have a higher chance. Thanks for reply.
"
Agooretz wrote:
Well thats lame af.. wanted to try HCSSF to be in a smaller pool and have a higher chance. Thanks for reply.

which is why they did it this way. so you can play whatever style you prefer and have the same chance at mtx
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Nov 27, 2020, 5:48:43 PM
I dont get it, give HCSSF their own pool making the SC trade be a smaller pool better for them and rewarding people for playing HCSSF.. guess ill be sitting out no point for such a small chance.
"Have a chance". That's cute.
"
Agooretz wrote:
I dont get it, give HCSSF their own pool making the SC trade be a smaller pool better for them and rewarding people for playing HCSSF.. guess ill be sitting out no point for such a small chance.

if you're playing for the chance at free mtx, instead of to have fun, you're doing it wrong anyway.
I won't do Mayhem or Endless Delve, even though I'd really like to, simply because of the fact that they're void leagues. No amount of effort could make me squeeze out half a shit about MTX, and nothing will carry over after the events. So...there's really no point for me.

I'll probably give Flashback a go though. I've always liked Flashback events, and 3 weeks is ample time for me to do whatever I want to do with Heist content.

I think it's fine that others really just want the MTX though. Some of them do look really nice. But to wahh wahh that your clever idea for how to increase your chances wasn't actually clever at all? And it's somehow unfair that your chances are exactly the same as everyone else's? Come on...
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
Is the prize pool shared between all platforms?
Each platform (PC, PS4 and Xbox One) has its own Demigod's Auhority prize pool. However, the microtransaction prize pool is shared across all platforms.

This is the part that made me sad. RIP console's chances of MTX loot compared to PC. If they know that you need to split the loot for one reward, they should know to split the loot for all rewards. We are not on a level playing field.

I know we wouldn't get a fair split of them. But if they have 1000 to give out, give 900 to PC and 50 to XBOX and 50 to PS (or whatever the player base % is). At least that way there would be some people on each platform with a set of cosmetics.

PC/PS/XBOX all get 380 of the swords per event. (19 ascendancies x 5 swords x 4 leagues) Given there's less players on console than PC, console has a better odds of getting the swords than PC has.

It's like 2 different people with 2 different schools of thought created the reward system without ever talking to each other. Neither seem to be balanced or fair. Guess I'll go for a sword if I hope to get anything, and just be thankful that they are giving us anything.

Genuinely I feel they were worried that console wouldn't make it to 95 even and that would complicate their rewards if they did split it. This just allows the allocation of rewards to be easiest. I'll be curious enough to check how high is the highest of each league / server.
"

This is the part that made me sad. RIP console's chances of MTX loot compared to PC. If they know that you need to split the loot for one reward, they should know to split the loot for all rewards. We are not on a level playing field.

you actually have it completely backward. if you get to 90, you have EXACTLY the same chance of getting a reward as ANYONE ELSE that got to 90.

instead of hoping to split prizes 'evenly', without knowing how many players there are, this method gives everyone the exact same chance to get a reward at each level threshold.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info