FIX YOUR RNG twilight mystery box PLEASE!!!

"
spfan79 wrote:
okay..

Okay!

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
If you buy lootboxes this is what they want you to do.

Technically you can get all of the items if you're patient enough.

Nothing to see here lootboxes working as intented.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
"
spfan79 wrote:
okay..

Okay!

you are the type of person who gets new players to quit
You have a gambling problem. Just stop.

Scam boxes never disappoint.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
This is what they are, and to GGGs credit they aren't saying otherwise...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_chance
"
spfan79 wrote:
"
"
spfan79 wrote:
okay..

Okay!

Aw, thanks. *blush!*

Sorry, was that supposed to be an insult or somehow make me feel guilty? With as much as I've given this game, I think TencentGGG won't die if I DO manage to save a few people from being sucked into a game designed to make people feel pretty much how you felt when you made this thread.

Speaking of, I wouldn't go throwing stones in this glass house of sympathy-seeking you've gone and built were I you. 'YOUR RNG IS BROKEN I SPENT BIG CASH AND DIDNT GET WHAT I WANTED' isn't exactly going to encourage new players to stick around either, is it? :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Nov 24, 2020, 1:53:26 AM
"
spfan79 wrote:
"
"
spfan79 wrote:
okay..

Okay!

That's probably doing them a favor.
"
spfan79 wrote:
it shows a point price for each item too but you cannot buy them so I don't understand that either....

but cmon 74 boxes and still have not gotten it? that is ABSURD

Loot-boxes (regardless what the development teams call them) are by design created as a gambling system. Gambling is a game of chance, and any development team who's going to create a loot box, is not going to design it in a way, where the desired items are commonly dropped. I understand your frustration of having spent such a large amount of money, and still not haven obtained the item you want, but formulating a thread properly is far more likely to get your frustrations taken seriously.

With all respect I don't find 74 attempts absurd, the absurdity in this is you having bought 74 boxes and then taking to the forums, posting the way you do. I'd like to bring the entire loot box topic from 2019 to light again; The responsibility of you not going and wasting £300+ is NOT on GGG or for that matter anyone else, it's on you. It's your choice to gamble.
Yep.

That said it is still inherently predatory. Op clearly has some difficulty resisting gambling and games like PoE exploit that personality type mercilessly. Its not that its not pay to win that makes it moral or immoral. Its the basic mechanism of gambling for something desirable.

This is the dirty truth of PoE's so-called ethical stance: just because the mtxes don't affect gameplay doesn't mean they are not prime pivots for unethical levels of gambling.

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Nov 25, 2020, 10:47:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info