xbox GUILD stash tab problem

playing on xbox1x console,realm: frankfurt.

my mate and I bought guild stash tabs but are not able to use the "X"button to quick move items from inventory to guild stash.

is practicly useless in in this format.

anyone an idea how to get the guild stash to work?

thanks
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2020, 6:29:04 PM
this must be a joke...

maybe no quick move with an mouse on pc, but no quick move on console????!?!

ggg u really must look into playing on console.

how can i use a guild stash while mapping with an friend.

spend 10mins putting items in to guild stash??

also just checked if it was mentioned in the store. but it does NOT.

when buying guild stash tab, it does Not say u cant use quick move.

how can someone know they are buying stash tab that are 80% less usefull then a normal tab. and also for MORE money.

who do u have to contact for a refund?
"

how can i use a guild stash while mapping with an friend.

spend 10mins putting items in to guild stash??

Uh, why would you be using Guild Stash *while mapping*?

It's not a dump tab.

It's meant to be a place where you put items that other members of your guild might need.

For example, many guilds keep common leveling items (like Tabulas and Goldrims) in a tab for players who are starting a new character (with the expectation that they will return those items to the guild stash when they're done with them).

Other examples of things people might use Guild stash for, in a guild with only trustworthy members are storing items the guild will use in groups, like Pure Breechstones, Timeless Emblems, etc.

You shouldn't be dumping general loot into a Guild tab. If you are, you've misunderstood their purpose.

In smaller groups, they're mostly useful for trading or giving items to group members when you're not both on at the same time.

For example, a friend is playing a Cyclone impale build, and I am not. So if I find some GG cyclone gear, I'll drop it in Guild stash for him.
Last edited by QQPQ on Nov 21, 2020, 6:29:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info