[0.10.4] Narutobieber's The Budget Strike Build(LS). Who says melee needs to be gear dependant.

Hi, I realy like your build! It's not my first char, so I don't play it because of the budget, but it's nice to know, that I can save my currency for realy good items.
A little tip from my side: if u guys have mana issues: try to use Cleave for leveling. In case of picking the shield notes at cruel you can use Cleave until then, low mana costs+good damage is perfect for leveling, but make sure to level your lightning strike so that u can use it when the time has come.
So, it's me again. I played a bit and currently I'm 61. I tried out a few supp gem comobs and ended up here: LS with Multistrike,Faster Attacks, Blood Magic and Life Leech. this combo gives the biggest amount of DPS, currently I have 2,8k with low leveld Anger and Hatred, so I think with better gear I'll end up at around 5-6k.
This is the second point: I ran Purity, Wrath and Vitality until lvl 60, but since I got a tri resi belt and helm, I turned off Purity and put Anger and Harted for it - big DPS boost and I have still 80%all resi even if a mob casts Ele weakness on me ;). Thats maybe not realy for low budget, but if u have an amount of currency from 8-10 gcp you can buy tri resi armour with high life on it and boost your DPS.
"
theSuRcher wrote:
So, it's me again. I played a bit and currently I'm 61. I tried out a few supp gem comobs and ended up here: LS with Multistrike,Faster Attacks, Blood Magic and Life Leech. this combo gives the biggest amount of DPS, currently I have 2,8k with low leveld Anger and Hatred, so I think with better gear I'll end up at around 5-6k.
This is the second point: I ran Purity, Wrath and Vitality until lvl 60, but since I got a tri resi belt and helm, I turned off Purity and put Anger and Harted for it - big DPS boost and I have still 80%all resi even if a mob casts Ele weakness on me ;). Thats maybe not realy for low budget, but if u have an amount of currency from 8-10 gcp you can buy tri resi armour with high life on it and boost your DPS.

you dont have to turn off purity. Anger and wrath can be run off blood magic support or if you have malachai/covenant, you can run off those too.
IGN- Narutobieber
GUIDES:
Templar Budget Strike build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/298433/page/1
Marauder Universal Endgame Skill template: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/338007
Any updates after patch?

Any chance of the 94pt build link getting updated ?
It doesn't work very well since update.
o o
\___/
So guess this is a dead build, huh?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info