Is Heist Worth Playing?

"
Just wondering if i should play heist?

No. Just wait for WoW Shadowlands
I tried it, quit after 1 day, just not my league
Heist content is basically PoE core content mixed in with some really baffling decisions. It's fine overall, but it's nothing special or different.
It's boring
I've removed all heist items from my loot filter, what trash design. The whole league is garbage and its going core lovely.

That's what PoE players want, EVEN MORE BLOAT OF TRASH MECHANICS.
Last edited by Hrvaska on Dec 25, 2020, 3:16:20 AM
Heist is all about doing grand heists and it does take some work to get to do those. Leveling one's accomplices is slow, but rewarding. Farming markers is slow. I just started buying them. You need to be doing level 70 contracts to get into the rhythm of building to do grand heists. A good grand heist run is great fun. Dying when you are fully loaded with goodies is not much fun.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I've personally enjoyed Heist and am very happy that it is going core, as long it doesn't become something like Legion/Timeless Conflict which is pretty much non-existent unless you buy splinters.

I do hope they rethink leveling the rogues though; at least not the grind that was required in the league. In a dedicated league it makes sense. As a sideshow to something else, it will suck.

I think if Heist gets the 10% treatment (whatever the Heist equivalent is to that), then I'll be unhappy.
Last edited by Nubatron on Dec 25, 2020, 8:35:13 PM
"
Nubatron wrote:

I think if Heist gets the 10% treatment (whatever the Heist equivalent is to that), then I'll be unhappy.

Nerf the droprate of Contracts by 97%, Blueprints by 90%, remove ability to Fracture/Beast clone Blueprints and Maps.
The worst league ever for me. The most boring.
Had to ignore the mechanic and it's just a standard league. IT is not good for me, but it can be good for you, so just try it!
Yeah I can see why some people didnt liked it. I started doing heist on flashback (was not playing during heist league launch) and still didnt did the high end stuff but for me its refreshing and diferent.

Like if u analize breach, abyss, legion, delirium and preetty much all league mechanics with some exceptions are all the same (just kill stuff with a timer...) but heist rly felt diferent and I like the slower pace of it the same way I loved cassia and blight.

Saying that I agreed the rewards are a bit too much atm and I expect to be nerfed but I hope they take the path of having the rewards high but being rly rare and hard to drop. Ofcorse they need to change the lvling aspect of the npcs too its rly a pain to lvl npcs and unveil and recipes EVERY SINGLE league... its artificial barrier to prolong gameplay and its wrong in my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info