Is Heist Worth Playing?

"
Not worth playing. Heist is basically HC maps with doors, and when you die you lose all the loot. Kills fun right there and then.

just grab all the loot and dont go to the end. easy
"
Phrazz wrote:
If you like PoE, play Heist.

This is pretty on point but I'll elaborate further.

If you like the 'base' PoE experience with every league up to Heist, and have a build you really want to play, you should play Heist. The content is itemized and optional, so if you don't like it, you have a great fallback plan of 'the rest of the game'.

If you don't like PoE, Heist isn't unique enough to make you say 'wow I hate PoE, but this Heist stuff sure is cool'.
"
Just wondering if i should play heist?

Why do people ask questions like this?
Seriously, the only person that can make that decision is you.
And since you can find a f**k ton of criticism about the league just by using Google or Reddit,I don't see a purpose to these kinds of posts.
"
Gulch wrote:

Are you suprised?

If people don't ask, they actually have to make a choice themselves, and have no one else to blame for their choice. Think for themselves? Nah, that's overrated. Follow the forums and Reddit like sheeps, that's much better.

They know best. We all know it.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
The first two weeks Heist was not worth playing. I think this left a very bad taste in the community's mouth.
Last edited by DreamsofNax on Nov 9, 2020, 10:18:02 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:

Are you suprised?

If people don't ask, they actually have to make a choice themselves, and have no one else to blame for their choice. Think for themselves? Nah, that's overrated. Follow the forums and Reddit like sheeps, that's much better.

I don't get this post. Are we not supposed to read reviews and opinions before committing to something?
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:

Are you suprised?

I don't get this post. Are we not supposed to read reviews and opinions before committing to something?

I agree with Johnny over here, first of all i don't go reddit or forum reading that much, don't have the time sadly. Secondly Phrazz, we all make decisions all the time, it doesn't mean we can't seek the opinions of better people who know much more than i do. So please, stop with this dumbass, sarcastic, "witty", thing you're doing, it's not cool at all.
Also are Heist profitable?
"
Also are Heist profitable?

Only splitted ones with 65+ ex 4% regal to ex trinkets.

"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:

Are you suprised?

I`m totally not surprized. Its even simple. The time cost of making decision is too high for PoE. Need to spend ALOT of time to realize somth. PoE is the HUGE timeconsuming thing, it is desined for this very much - for this on literally all.. Even overboarded already about this to borderline of insanity. Becoming a clicker..
Last edited by DarkJen on Oct 20, 2020, 5:28:08 AM
"
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

I agree with Johnny over here, first of all i don't go reddit or forum reading that much, don't have the time sadly. Secondly Phrazz, we all make decisions all the time, it doesn't mean we can't seek the opinions of better people who know much more than i do. So please, stop with this dumbass, sarcastic, "witty", thing you're doing, it's not cool at all.

I'm not looking to be "cool", which should be pretty clear. But when there's 507 posts about Heist experiences, with hundreds of post in each thread, posts like this become pretty meaningless. The information is out there, you just have to read.

Secondly, just asking "should I play..." instead of asking (dirctly) about the points that matter to you, doesn't build a good discussion. People can come in here an d whine or praise the league, without touching one point that is important to OP.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info