[MacOS] Game crashes when interacting with map device

Hi,

The client crashes every time I interact with the hideout map device. I tried reinstalling content.ggpk, changing hideout, emptying inventory, but nothing works. I can still do heist and lab.
Last bumped on Nov 4, 2020, 6:27:01 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Have you completed 140 atlas bonuses? Congrats, you've finished the game for MacOS. It will now fully brick the game.

This has already been (multiple times), seems to be ignored. Cya next league.
Please fix :( Im stuck away from my PC and only have a MacBook currently
"
swordie1337 wrote:
Have you completed 140 atlas bonuses? Congrats, you've finished the game for MacOS. It will now fully brick the game.

This has already been (multiple times), seems to be ignored. Cya next league.

Yup, 140 completion as well. I did manage to open one map but then my game crashed. I was able to play that one map. I have no idea how to replicate this "fix."I was staying at my hideout for 5 min-ish and can open the map device interface for a split second.
"
h7wan wrote:
Hi,

The client crashes every time I interact with the hideout map device. I tried reinstalling content.ggpk, changing hideout, emptying inventory, but nothing works. I can still do heist and lab.

Thank you for the report, we'll look into this.
look forward to the bug being fixed.
There's nothing I can do in this game since I've been unable to map.
I'm just visiting this page and refreshing it every day.
You can do missions though! Thats been my work around
As a temporary work around to this crash, you can prevent it from occurring by clicking on your Crafting Bench, before interacting with the Map Device.

We have identified the problem and will get a fix out for this as soon as we can.
just tried it
go to hideout > open craft bench > open map device, not crash
after that open map device, not crash again,
but after i go to einhar, then back to hideout, then open map device, it still crash

it still sometime crash the game when you use your map tho, i usually if im not forget, after i use map in map device, i open the craft bench immediately, after all 6 portal open, then i can enter the map normally
Well, I guess that's different for every character.

When I chose Assin, it didn't work at all. But the champion did well.
Last edited by docyacc on Oct 22, 2020, 6:59:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info