[3.12] Aura stacking Guardian on a budget

on your crafting guide you said to craft aspect of the spider in both boots and belt, why?

"
knedalah wrote:
on your crafting guide you said to craft aspect of the spider in both boots and belt, why?

If you progress through the build - you'll replace your Crystal Belt with HH eventually, so at the same time you'll have to replace your Sin Trek boots with Rare boots in order not to lose Aspect of the spider during mapping

wouldn't it be better to use a elusive+tailwind boots?

just wondering
"
knedalah wrote:
wouldn't it be better to use a elusive+tailwind boots?

just wondering

You can but you’d still want aspect of spider on there as a suffix. Or you can put spider on amulet.
so i currently have 3.8k ES, though mapping is really fast and easy and so are bosses, how do i deal with getting one-shoot? 3.8k doesn't feel enough for anything, i literally have to dodge every massive hit.

also i wanted to thank you for replying for my questions
Last edited by knedalah on Nov 24, 2020, 11:21:08 AM
"
knedalah wrote:
so i currently have 3.8k ES, though mapping is really fast and easy and so are bosses, how do i deal with getting one-shoot? 3.8k doesn't feel enough for anything, i literally have to dodge every massive hit.

Without your POB hard to say for sure, but most probably you are missing rare jewels
"
askaal wrote:
"
knedalah wrote:

Without your POB hard to say for sure, but most probably you are missing rare jewels

Can u import my POB? account Knedalah Char name Chrain

BTW are you talking about the RMR normal jewels? yeah, i still dont have with ES% on them
Last edited by knedalah on Nov 24, 2020, 11:54:21 AM
"
knedalah wrote:
"
askaal wrote:
"
knedalah wrote:

Can u import my POB? account Knedalah Char name Chrain

BTW are you talking about the RMR normal jewels? yeah, i still dont have with ES% on them

Checked your POB, here is what I found:
1. You are missing %ES craft on your Amulet
2. You are missing Insightfulness notable

If you add these 2 - POB shows you will have 4.7K ES
Rest to be added by rare jewels with %ES

The super-expensive option will be to add medium cluster jewels ilvl84 with 35% Increased effect and ES as prefixes and Int as suffix
yup i see it now.
problem is right now is i dont see any points to take out for insightfulness, any ideas?
ofc ill need to lvl up...
"
knedalah wrote:
yup i see it now.
problem is right now is i dont see any points to take out for insightfulness, any ideas?
ofc ill need to lvl up...

I would sacrifice Arcane vision, a small ES node next to Foresight, Vengeful commander on your medium cluster, and 1 rare jewel since your mana pool is too high
You normally want to keep your unreserved mana number 2 times the mana cost of your skill since the more mana you reserve - the more ES you get from ascendancy
Last edited by askaal on Nov 25, 2020, 3:43:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info