3.12.3b Patch Notes (restartless)

Whatever this latest hotfix was just broke my game, can't go 10 mins without a crash now..............
At this point, I have don't even know where to begin...

I now have this installed on THREE computers in my house. No computer has less than a 1080ti in it or less than 16gb RAM. Processors are all different, especially my girlfriends, nevertheless, it still runs WoW on max everything.

Last grand heist, first wing was fine. Second wing, 3 rooms for div cards, CTD first door. Anyone with explosive demolition barrels explode anywhere from 4-9 times.

The Flame Dash animation is still goofing.
Cremate is still not doing damage about 20-30% of the time.

I have tried your AWFUL Vulkan or whatever attempt that was to make the game "smoother" and it's awful. DirectX is and will probably always be superior, yet your client STILL crashes constantly.

It doesn't matter if I'm on my Chieftain attempting to get through higher level heists without crashing, or wanting to POSSIBLY level a bit on my Scion through heists, but that's not ever going to happen.

Patches that fix nothing and hotfixes for your "patches" that didn't actually fix anything a meager 30 minutes after servers are back online isn't enough at this point.

Grinding Gear Games owes the ENTIRE Path of Exile community an apology. An actual apology. Not some BS "ohhh we understand it may have caused some frustration and problems for some" NO. An actual apology.

Looks like it's off to Baldur's Gate. It just released and it's running FLUID for everyone streaming it like Quin69, DatModz, Nugiyen. It's sad when you push your biggest supporters to other games. And *cough* RaizQT *cough* just verbally SMASHING GGG on twitch is some of the best content I've seen on the internet in a while.
after the latest patch i can't run any heist, keeps crashing EVERY single time.
We should be thankfull for the new (very nice indeed) mtx.

Sry, I am kind of disappointed. The game is a bunk of bugs - but we get new mtx. It is sooo nice and helpfull. Blingy things in a bugged game is soooo useless...
My latest crash during a heist just locked up my whole PlayStation. Brought me to a blue “no signal” screen after a loud obnoxious noise. Not the typical report problem screen, it literally stopped my PS4 from communicating with my TV. The controller wouldn’t connect and holding the system’s power button wouldn’t shut down my PS4 I had to unplug it and plug it back in. This is the first time I’ve ever had my system shut down because of an in game error. I am actually worried for my system and will most likely not launch this game again until you can guarantee your crashes will not destroy my PS4. Ridiculous.
"
ADSIoN wrote:
My latest crash during a heist just locked up my whole PlayStation. Brought me to a blue “no signal” screen after a loud obnoxious noise. Not the typical report problem screen, it literally stopped my PS4 from communicating with my TV. The controller wouldn’t connect and holding the system’s power button wouldn’t shut down my PS4 I had to unplug it and plug it back in. This is the first time I’ve ever had my system shut down because of an in game error. I am actually worried for my system and will most likely not launch this game again until you can guarantee your crashes will not destroy my PS4. Ridiculous.

This is also not the first report of Playstation players having to do this. Shameful state of a "game"...
The fact that GGG is still in business is baffling after crash after crash, especially pertaining to the PS4 platform, and continues to fail to address the issue. I would love Sony to flex some muscle on them and say, if your going to makes games for our platform, it better run smooth and as intended. There must be numerous PS crash reports that have been submitted indicating to Sony what game is crashing on their systems.
Its just crazy that they don't give a crap enough about their customers and players to address it. Its been ongoing league after league, as well as in standard (maps, delves etc). Hire some competent developers and maybe some who have a PS background who understand its compatibility and capability. As someone who's has an IT background, you develop something, you then TEST it for about on a month using a group of developers playing it on PS4, PC, XBOX etc to see if its crashing, where, when, how etc. Its common procedure, which is obviously being skipped, that or they know it, release it anyways, and just don't give a damn, and "plan" to deal with it maybe when enough complaints come in. Unreal
Last edited by H4mm3rW1nd on Oct 7, 2020, 11:19:57 PM
"
256mosh wrote:

Grinding Gear Games owes the ENTIRE Path of Exile community an apology. An actual apology. Not some BS "ohhh we understand it may have caused some frustration and problems for some" NO. An actual apology.

I agree. As part of the apology they could give everyone all this league's Challenge MTX for their mess up.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I dont wanna defend GGG on all the Crashes you have. But they must do something right when you all still want to play this, else i see no sense in this. And PoE is still F2P so no Money lost, only that you gave GGG by your own will.

"
Ve5pa wrote:
Whatever this latest hotfix was just broke my game, can't go 10 mins without a crash now..............

this is me, massive lag spikes and "unexpected disconnect"s every few mins. first time having lag or crashes since i started playing this game and it all came with this most recent patch. pretty frustrating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info