3.12.3b Patch Notes (restartless)

Any news on crash fix relating to leveling up gem when you click the + icon on the right side of the game UI? Still getting crashes from clicking leveling up on gems.
It's just disheartening at this point that there is a mechanic whereby disconnecting = failing and losing your stuff, in a game that was already prone to random disconnects and client crashes, then it launches with a whole host of new client crashes and disconnects.

This isn't even hindsight, everyone I knew had this issue as their #1 concern about Heist as soon as it was announced.

Also, any update on the FPS issues that were introduced with the 3.11.2 technical patch?
Even with my game in the background capped at 30fps with the passive tree open, FPS still constantly drops to 0 every few seconds.
Literally, no other game has this issue, and it is so much worse during actual gameplay.
I already emailed my information to support regarding client.txt and dxdiag. If there is any more information needed I can try to provide it, but there's nothing in Windows Event Viewer that shows any issues with the processes.
Issues persist in both DX11 and Vulkan.
Yeah it's fixed now crashes every heist. Just delete this league already.
i still get stuck in doors. happened 2 times yesterday. I clicked on the bookshelf's that act as doors walked to it and got stuck. 2nd time the bookshelf opened onto me and also got stuck in it.

I also wanted to test out and see the new talismans with random anoints. just to realize there isn't a search function for anoints in on the official trade site.
still crash,crash,crash
"
b4timert wrote:

I also wanted to test out and see the new talismans with random anoints. just to realize there isn't a search function for anoints in on the official trade site.

just start typing "allocates" in the stat filter, select "Allocates #" then select what you want from the value dropdown
Twins challenge fix and smuggler's cache increased spawn rate when? Infuriatingly low spawn rate now.
The Definition of Fake news
"
IMNoob1 wrote:
this league is frustrating.

Whats the idea with all this block against shield warriors, this is f*** insane.

I have noticed that too HAHA, Guess they got block capped Azwell LMAO
"
AmaLame wrote:
"
IMNoob1 wrote:
this league is frustrating.

Whats the idea with all this block against shield warriors, this is f*** insane.

I have noticed that too HAHA, Guess they got block capped Azwell LMAO

I even took Block Chance Reduction Support and nothing else, the rares they have on each door (3 at least) procs, EXTRA DEF EXTRA RES EXTRA SPEED EXTRA MORE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info