Invisible Bosses and Enemies on PS4

I haven't seen a change. Still missing textures for people. Please don't close this issue !
Some days ago I played against a atlas boss and died for no reason. A few days later I played against the same boss together with a friend. And guess what, the boss casts an aoe which is consuming a huge area and I just do not see it.....
My friend told me where to go so that I do not die.

At this point of the game the bugs make some bosses unbeatable for me. Sad, because the game is a realy good one.

Please GGG have a look this. If you need Scrrenshots or anything else just ask for it, so that you are able to fix these issues.

Reinstalling the game twice did not change anything.
This issue is NOT fixed on the PS4. I've rebooted my console, reinstalled the game, even moved the game from my external storage over to the system's HDD instead. NOTHING had changed. I've died to mobs I couldn't see, the warden and siren bosses because their usual 'do not stand here' warnings aren't any more visible than their attacks and they themselves are. I've even tried hardline connecting and this STILL does nothing to fix the issue of invisible enemies/missing textures.

I WAS going to buy a maptab during the stash sale, as it's one of the custom tabs I'm missing. However at this point I see no reason to invest further money into this game. Last season and the one prior had crashing issues constantly, and now >70% of the enemies are invisible/barely visible. I get that this is a 'free to play game' and that your primary market is PC rather than console. But you still sell to consoles and right now what you're selling is a broken product.

In short, if you actually want my money then I want a working game I can play.
Agree, this issue is **** NOT FIXED ****

It happens to me on 90% of maps, 100% of delirium mirrors.

Happens on boss fights.

Happens with NPCs in hideout.

Happens in town.

But the one I care about is the monsters, bosses, attacks.

Getting killed by a volatile that was NOT VISIBILE ON SCREEN is terrible.
Invisible Al-Hezmin.

I promise you, he's right there, in the middle. Just not visible on screen at all.

Last edited by QQPQ on Jan 23, 2021, 5:17:23 PM
Alright from what I've been able to figure out the problem with the invisible enemies is a texture issue. With the latest patch textures are streamed to the console rather than pulled from the files on the system. I figure they did this to save on the size of the install.

GGG, please give us the CHOICE to have textures loaded on the system or streamed. Trust me not everyone has a nice net connection. In cases like mine, I'd rather just deal with a larger footprint on my console storage than not having enemies load properly.
I’m guessing by resolved they mean the next patch will fix this; I assume anything like this is client side and not server side.
"
Freykin wrote:
I’m guessing by resolved they mean the next patch will fix this; I assume anything like this is client side and not server side.

I'd like to think you're write, but it's very common for GGG comments to say "we have a fix and it's being tested for release in the next patch" or "we have a fix which has been tested and will be in the next patch".

"
We've found the problem and resolved the issue.

That doesn't say "you need to wait" or anything.

Heck, AFAIK, we don't even have any idea *when* the next console patch will be.
"
Freykin wrote:

The problem with that is it does NOTHING to help RIGHT NOW. "We'll get it right next time' still leaves me unable to play this league just as I was unable to finish the last two.
I never said it helps right now, just offered an alternate reading on their comment. I do agree that there needs to be clearer communication regarding these things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info