This is the way ...

One thing I love about games rpg, is the ability to kill multiple monsters at the same time, it does not interfere in gaining experience, but the player of the delicious illusion of power, even at low levels.
Today, many MMORPGs are wrong (in my opinion) is very boring to kill one after the other, one at a time ... elves, fairies, turtles ... very boring.
I love blood spurting from the monsters, severed heads, arms falling (and I'm not a psychopath =)), please do not do as in diablo 3 ... rainbow ...
The skill system gives me much pleasure, but as everyone knows needs to be carefully studied so that there are no failures of gameplay.
Keep the current line of reasoning of you and sure enough, this game will compete with Diablo 3.

Thanks everyone!
This is why I don't consume alcohol during holidays
I agree with xmargo when it comes to the combat comparison between ARPGs and MMOs. I've never stuck with an MMO for long, so maybe in the higher levels you become godlike and the combat is a lot of fun, but in the low levels you do fight wimpy enemies one at a time and it isn't fun at all.

Some friends of mine wanted me to buy FF14 a few months back, but when I checked the gameplay footage on youtube I just saw characters traveling extremely long distances to fight extremely non-threatening monsters. I knew it wasn't for me. I'd much rather wash ashore on a hostile island, pick up a plank of wood, and start bashing zombies in the head. That's more my style :)
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
Yep. I think GGG is doing well so far and keeping things moving in a good direction.
Forum Sheriff
the swarms of enemies and wildly enhanced attacks we have already seen in the videos are very exciting ! :) .

i too enjoy mass combat .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info