help me optimize my build.

Templar CI/Dual Spork totem using Fire trap and zombies for damage with discipline, purity, and grace.

This is my current build, im not yet CI however this is the plan I've been following thus far. I'm currently level 52 with all my respec points and lots of regrets available.

the build works around using spork totems for shock stacks and zombies exploding to do damage as well as firetraps (hence the increased AOE). I have 3 fire traps that im constantly cycling. The idea was sort of a hybrid of the EE/firetrap/Dual arc totem build and a spork totem build. I didnt want to go EE and i wanted to try to go CI with this character as i feel like it makes things easier in map (already have a CI shadow and witch.) Anyone who has any feed back please let me know. Be as brutal as possible if needed.

my thoughts are that all of the skills with out the added damage from passives will do enough work until late late game to be able to scale from gear bonuses.

I planned to take some damage increases after i got all these ES nodes.

im also debating whether or not its worth it to keep the dual curses. while its certainly a luxury its also a bit expensive and ive found that conductivity or elemental weakness is enough generally.
Last edited by draakisback on Mar 27, 2013, 7:41:52 AM
bump
THere really isn't anything wrong with your build so theres also barely something to critizise.

These AoE nodes to support fire traps... well these aren't really worth it you could've a much better increase in damage picking up a few of crit chance/multiplier nodes since Spork builds scale extremely well with those.

This would be my idea on how it could look like in a few lvls:

Just my 2 cents (:

P.S. Do you really rely on those increased mana nodes? never saw a totem/minion build with mana problems.
I planned to respec the mana nodes into crit later on in the maps stage, and take crit chance since it is so good with totems. The reason i take it now is so i can support all the auras i want to. Anyways, thanks for the advice, ill look into taking out the increased aoe, though i like it because it means i can stay farther away from a target during single target battle, but i guess it doesnt matter with spork.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info