Amphibians <Frogs> 🐸 Recruiting active players for Ultimatum!

Hello! o/

Who are we?

We are a social and active guild that started over three years ago and have since expanded to a proud memberbase of 68/80 players. We keep our numbers low to maintain a familiar atmosphere. We also have 15 guild stash tabs that players have access to. For the most part, we focus on the temporary leagues and in the Softcore variant.

Who can join?

We are looking for mature, active and friendly folk at any level. All nationalities and walks of life are accepted, however we would like that players solely speak in English. Our guild consists of many experienced players who are ready to help and guide new players through their journey.

Some things expected to share while in the guild and things everyone will have access to:

-Mastercrafting
-Theorycrafting
-Lab runs
-Uber trials
-League challanges

Discord

Also to mention, we have a active discord server consisting of various channels including PoE news. Feel free to chat away! When you join the channel, you'll be sent to a recruitment page that'll have further instructions about how to get a hold of an Officer to get you recruited. You'll be asked to answer a few varying questions like age, where you're from, how often you're online.

https://discord.gg/Fk37gTj

Leader: IGN: WyvernsToxin / Discord: Wyvern
Officers:
ruini IGN: RuiniBringsAnArmy / Discord: THE ONIONLORD
SaoulZod IGN: The_Devilry / Discord: SaoulZod, the Bricked
Shinra IGN: witch_Shinra_Am_I / Discord: Shinra
Last edited by AylinDX on Apr 16, 2021, 11:02:46 AM
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2021, 2:27:04 PM
^this
10/10, would frog again. :)
would I be able to join guild I am ready to heist as a frog build
bump
im a standard league player but looking to join a guild for heist
I would like to join but I am not active on Discord, would that be a problem? I am an active player, usually always willing to help out and sometimes looking for help myself with things. Have been playing every league since 3.7

/edit: they are good people, fun guild!
Last edited by GrindcoreFTW on Oct 2, 2020, 1:57:16 PM
"
AylinDX wrote:

Hello! o/

Who are we?

We are a social and active guild that started over three years ago and have since expanded to a proud memberbase of 60/80 players. We keep our numbers low to maintain a familiar atmosphere. We also have 15 guild stash tabs that players have access to. For the most part, we focus on the temporary leagues and in the Softcore variant.

Who can join?

We are looking for mature, active and friendly folk at any level. All nationalities and walks of life are accepted, however we would like that players solely speak in English. Our guild consists of many experienced players who are ready to help and guide new players through their journey.

Some things expected to share while in the guild and things everyone will have access to:

-Mastercrafting
-Theorycrafting
-Lab runs
-Uber trials
-League challanges

Discord

Also to mention, we have a active discord server consisting of various channels including PoE news. Feel free to chat away! When you join the channel, you'll be sent to a recruitment page that'll have further instructions about how to get a hold of an Officer to get you recruited. You'll be asked to answer a few varying questions like age, where you're from, how often you're online.

https://discord.gg/Fk37gTj

Leader: Wyvern (IGN: WyvernsToxin / Discord: Aylin#0954)
Officers:
ruini (IGN: RuiniBringsAnArmy / Discord: ruini7#3168)
SaoulZod (IGN: The_Devilry / Discord: SaoulZod#8392)
Shinra (IGN: witch_Shinra_Am_I / Discord: Shinra#5596)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info