[3.19] 🌋Velyna's Hollow Palm Ground Slam 🌋 | Slayer | Easy Leaguestart | Tanky Boi

I now reached level 70 and finished act 10 with this build :) Was very easy.

I still don't have any items listed in the build and jewels.

I have question where to allocate my next passive points in the tree? I have everything allocated according to instructions for act 7-10, but Hollow Palm tree looks that I need to re-allocate a lot, but this only after I get that jewel?

"
alexeynikoal wrote:
I now reached level 70 and finished act 10 with this build :) Was very easy.

I still don't have any items listed in the build and jewels.

I have question where to allocate my next passive points in the tree? I have everything allocated according to instructions for act 7-10, but Hollow Palm tree looks that I need to re-allocate a lot, but this only after I get that jewel?

Yes once you get the jewel start following the Midrange PoB import.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Nice build. Currently at act 8 still. I just wanted to know what kind of gloves and weapon+shield should I use.!? Thanks in advance and again. Great build so far, if it wasn't for the crashes on the ps4 I would have more fun. Pog
Hi! Rly nice build! Will it work if i change GC to Sunder, Earthshatter or Earthquake?
"
Nice build. Currently at act 8 still. I just wanted to know what kind of gloves and weapon+shield should I use.!? Thanks in advance and again. Great build so far, if it wasn't for the crashes on the ps4 I would have more fun. Pog

Use an axe and whatever gloves until getting your One With Nothing, and then you don't use them anymore. Can't use weapon or glove slots with Hollow Palm.
"
EvilTeJIo wrote:
Hi! Rly nice build! Will it work if i change GC to Sunder, Earthshatter or Earthquake?

Yep! It's like 90% generic phys impale stuff, just make sure supports are good for whatever you try and it has to be usable while unarmed.
"
Velyna wrote:
"

Use an axe and whatever gloves until getting your One With Nothing, and then you don't use them anymore. Can't use weapon or glove slots with Hollow Palm.

Yeah I saw about that, was just wondering till I get one with nothing but thanks.. Keep it up.!
I know you already answered a question about Brutal Restraint but I am still a bit confused. You said the names on it literally don't matter at all. I read the wiki and I can't figure out what names are ideal on the Jewel, but I realize we are not using it for keystone, just for the transformation on the notables around the socket near start. Can you provide any additional information for myself and any other timeless jewel noobies? Will literally any Brutal Restraint work? Or is there something specifically we are looking for if we divine spam on it? Thank you in advance btw, this is my 3rd build this league and by far the best I've played so far.
"
Maxiebear wrote:
I know you already answered a question about Brutal Restraint but I am still a bit confused. You said the names on it literally don't matter at all. I read the wiki and I can't figure out what names are ideal on the Jewel, but I realize we are not using it for keystone, just for the transformation on the notables around the socket near start. Can you provide any additional information for myself and any other timeless jewel noobies? Will literally any Brutal Restraint work? Or is there something specifically we are looking for if we divine spam on it? Thank you in advance btw, this is my 3rd build this league and by far the best I've played so far.

You 90% hit on the answer here, literally any brutal restraint works just put it in the socket and check notables to see what they gained. If you don't like it, reroll with a divine. You have to resocket the jewel and check notables after every reroll.

The jewel is baseline good no matter what so reroll as often as you like, once you hit a good one wear it and buy another brutal restraint to keep rolling.
Do you ever run out of mana?
I wasn't using Pride until I finished all acts and when I did use it with mapping, I find myself running out of mana if I don't use my enduring flask.
Any tips? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info